What's new

Who are your favorite commentators?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Arma its really fun comentating with him also
Kdz. He is very underrated. When he gets on he puts his heart into it.
Hippo. OMG when i heard him for the first time at WNF i was in love. He is so good. I wish he got on more
Sajam. He was good at WCW. Very impressive.
16 bit but i have to be in the mood for him.
16 bit professional mode
Tom Brady normal mode
Tom Brady when shazam is on the screen and im not playing within ear shot

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I like any commentator that doesn't pretend every second is the hypest shit that ever was. I like anyone who does not scream in the mic basically.

Tom brings up the community and how they owe him a apology for something that happened in '87 every time he is on the mic.

Will prob have to go with Aris when he did WNF injustice but Arma and mr aquaman for now.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
For NRs games I tend to just hit the mute button and watch unless the analyst actually talks about gameplay and why certain players chose to make certain decisions. Some commentators think they have to bring the hype, when in reality the hype is brought by the players on the stream. So overzealous, loud commentary makes me run to the mute button.

Decay

King of the Bill
A lot of commentators don't really analyze the match and they just get distracted by random things and talk about nothing until something like "gets hit with interactable!"
I dunno but either way I gotta vote for flipkev because we talk about Gainsville.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
arma and flipkev all day! for Dota 2 if you've never heard of Xyclopz you should check him out, by far the funniest caster i've ever heard, his accent makes it all so funny. also Lee Chung is greatness on thee mic when he commentates.