16bit
Hippo
Yipes
Dartharma
Filthyrich
KitanaPrime
DevilMaySpy
Flipkev

Personally I can't wait to see WNF(Superdojo) when MKX comes out. It's going to be commentary galore. :D
OMG how could I have forgotten sabin, god like.
top 3 without a doubt

Plop

Noob
Bit and Brady hands down. The fact that they've never commentated an evo together sickens my stomach

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Tom, Cal, David, Flipkev, and Hippo all get my vote.

Lots of game knowledge, and I feel if you were to make these guys your commentator crew, they'd be really easy to interchange with minimal issues. They each bring something different to the table that tends to just click amongst each other. From David's general game knowledge and ability to pass on his professional demeanor to his partner well, to Cal's intricate insight on community stories to get the viewers into the hype behind certain matchups, to Tom and Hippo's incredible hype voice to really get the blood flowing, to Flipkev's great ability to play the color commentary role just due to his fun attitude on the mic.

Goldi

Noob
Cleaned the thread up, further derailments and insulting other users will result in infractions.

Also, please remember many of these people are members of our community. While everyone is entitled to have favorites, there's no reason to be rude to other community members to support those favorites. It's actually pretty cruel and immature. We're all here for love of the games, discouraging participation is counter productive.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Cleaned the thread up, further derailments and insulting other users will result in infractions.

Also, please remember many of these people are members of our community. While everyone is entitled to have favorites, there's no reason to be rude to other community members to support those favorites. It's actually pretty cruel and immature. We're all here for love of the games, discouraging participation is counter productive.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Jim Ross should commentate for the FGC.

OT: Tom and 16 Bit. For a good laugh, Triforce.