What's new

Who are you playing the most in Injustice? (popularity poll)

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Main: Bane
Secondary: Superman, Deathstroke, Green Arrow.

Superman has been hard for me to use which is why I'm barely maining him

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Wow, just got home and I got to say thanks for doing this TYM. That poll blew up nicely and its giving a pretty nice readout on who people are enjoying on first pass on week 1. Aquaman and Deathstroke have a lot of love apparently. This is pretty cool. Feel free to link the poll to any other forums you want that'd be interested as well.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Im using the joker 85%, i instantly loved playing with him but honestly there are so many interesting characters that i am overwhelmed.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
I've given several hours to Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl each, and like 1 hour to Doomsday yet have much more success with the big grey goon :/

I must admit the costumes are the majority o the reason im using multiple characters now. Ive become a skin monster lol. My Arkham skins are on the way then i will have all skins aside from star labs which im working on. This list will also include character i plan on picking up

Currently Playing:
------------------------
Superman (Prison Jumpsuit, New 52, Red Son)
Shazam (New 52)
Killer Frost
Joker

Character i plan on picking up:
--------------------------------------
Batman (BB,Arkham City)
Harley (Arkham City)
WonderWomen (New 52)
The Flash (Elseworlds Finest)
Catwomen (Arkham City YUM!)

So yea i have my work cut out 4 me lol

Setsuna

Noob
i still didnt give up on Shazam as my main :3

also playing a lot with Black Adam, Ares and Wonder Woman.... in that order

i ll add Green Arrow to that list in the next days

Before release was mostly looking forward to Shazam but def main Catwomen now. LOVE her char design in this everything about her is just fun, her ones liners, playstyle, trait, evade and juggles are all insanely fun. Pockets are Shazam, Raven and Hawkgirl, played as most of the cast but only gave those 4 along with WW actual time to understand them. Many others seem very good as well but def sticking with Selina.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I'm so glad the masses are starting to realize Aquaman is a bad ass and forget about the Super Friends. He's been awesome since the 80's,.(at least) Geoff Johns current run in the new 52 is consistently outselling Superman! I mean, c'mon! :D

I planned on maining Aquaman as soon as I knew he was in the game. Luckily for me, I love his playstyle and so far he is definitely my favorite to play.

I haven't spent enough time with the entire cast to say for certain who my second is. Deathstroke is a strong contender though. Really liking Cyborg as well.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Yeah Aquaman seems to consistently be staying at the top of the current popularity poll here alongside of Deathstroke. They don't seem too hard to get going with though I feel Aquaman has more potential than Deathstroke given his gimmick and tools.