What's new

Who are you playing the most in Injustice? (popularity poll)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
VOTE FOR
WHO YOU MAIN
AND
WHO YOU ARE PLAYING A LOT THAT MAY BECOME A SECONDARY
HERE

http://poll.pollcode.com/dct53

So far this is how my Main and Playing a lot list goes...

MAIN
  • Green Arrow
PLAYING A LOT OF AND MAY WORK ON FOR A SECONDARY
  • Hawkgirl
  • Deathstroke
  • Nightwing
  • Green Lantern
  • Doomsday
  • Aquaman
  • Wonder Woman
Go to the Poll above and vote for who you are maining and who you are playing a lot of that may become a secondary. The poll allows for multiple selections. This way we can gauge who seems popular on the boards pretty easily right now.

Feel free to post your lists here in the same format I did and go into any particulars that keep you coming back to your choices.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I went through every character and did their basic strings and specials for like 5 matches. Then I did everyone's arcade mode. Of course I also completed the story. I think my main will be Catwoman. Others I am playing a lot are Hawkgirl, Bane, Joker, and Harley. I also have a pocket Batman from the demo.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I went through every character and did their basic strings and specials for like 5 matches. Then I did everyone's arcade mode. Of course I also completed the story. I think my main will be Catwoman. Others I am playing a lot are Hawkgirl, Bane, Joker, and Harley. I also have a pocket Batman from the demo.
Awesome. Go fill in the poll so we can quick check who is popular as this thing builds up. It'll be fun later to double check week 1 popularity versus late meta popularity.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I voted in the poll.

I'm using Batman and Black Adam as of now. I just learned Raven last night, and I think I'm going to learn Solomon Grundy today

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Started as a Doomsday main, he isn't that deep so I quickly picked up Grundy and Killer Frost..... That 50/50 and WCC are sick as shit and rape people....hard....

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Started off online 23-30 by using Batman and Superman. Then I switched to Aquaman and Green Lantern after playing some of the story and since then have went 81-10.

They just fit my play style, especially Aquaman. I am more if a defensive player that pokes, jabs, zones, and waits for mistakes. I feel like he just fits me with his trident spike and parry. Plus his D2 makes people think twice about jumping in.

I can also play Green Lantern defensive against some matchups (except good zoners) and wait for mistakes and hit some nice 30% plus combos.

Finally and most importantly is I can play mind games with these characters. I can make the opponent who is a strong rushdown character stay back or he cautious.

Just my thoughts buddy. In the end I voted for Aquaman because that's who I play the most with.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Main - Doomsday

Dicking around with - Aquaman, Ares, Green Lantern

Zero votes for Sinestro. Lulz.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
been using nothing but batman atm, i wanna get this character down before i move on to Deathstroke, then its time to start learnin them matchups, i might take a look at Doomsday and ares as well.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Aquaman. 100 percent. Possible green arrow secondary, but I don't really do secondary characters. I would rather master one.

Somnuse

Noob
You face the God of War!

I'm maining Ares and I'll pick up shazam probably as my secondary or maybe a gadget character. I imagine it would be nice to have both a power and gadget character in my arsenal.

Ares is looking strong, though. He feels a tad slow but he's a great char, reminds me of my main in mk9 a little bit, Smoke.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Superman as my main. I haven't decided on an alt just yet, I'm looking at Grundy, Wonder Woman and Catwoman.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I'm not sure who I wanna main yet thinking Hawkgirl or Ares but I bote3d Ares leaning more towards him cause I love his Character Trait

Saitsu

Noob
Other than like 20 minutes of labbing with Harley it's been all Nightwing for me.

I'll grab secondaries later if I feel there's matchups I really have trouble with.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Deathstroke. I'm also the only Bane main alive right now :S

Been looking at Joker and Adam lately as well but I've no idea how to play them ;_;

Justice

Noob
I like playing characters nobody uses, looks like I should pick up Killer Frost.
Oddly enough, it's Catwoman you don't see much of online. I see a fair amount of Frost. Of course, there's more Harleys, Jokers, Bats and Supes, but you know how that goes ;)

I'm maining Catwoman. I do feel kind of comfortable with Wonder Woman but I generally don't do pocket characters.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Oddly enough, it's Catwoman you don't see much of online. I see a fair amount of Frost. Of course, there's more Harleys, Jokers, Bats and Supes, but you know how that goes ;)

I'm maining Catwoman. I do feel kind of comfortable with Wonder Woman but I generally don't do pocket characters.
haha that's bizarre that's who I'm playing the most at the moment, Catwoman.