What's new

Who are the heroes and villains of the MK community?

gdf

Noob
After my status update it seems that a thread would be created.
I said that throughout the history of the MK community, I see who are the heroes and who are the villains.

Write a little explanation too.

Guys, don't be idiots and get this thread closed because you cry about where you are placed. It's a joke thread, don't get your jimmies rustled over something like this, and have fun.

Additionally, none of my opinion goes into this post, the rest of the community decides on this, not me. This post will also be as a first come/first served basis. If someone puts someone up for one category before anyone says to the contrary, the first one takes precedence. Unless 3 or more people argue the position, then it is up for a vote.

Heroes:
CDjr
Derptile
Dizzy
Mikemetroid
HAN
CD
Madzin
Maxter
DAB
Blake
MIT
DJT
xSmokex
Pig of the hut
Tyrant
A F0xy Grampa
Xblades
Jamessmk
16 Bit
K7L33tha
Slips
Pherleece
Claude Von Stroke
Showtime
Cat
Starcharger
pboardplayer
satsuiyeshadou
Curbolicous
Jeremiah
Espio
Chongo
J360
Insuperable
Runwaymafia
Mustard
Omega K
UsedForGlue
Juggs
Gamerblake90
Gross
AethesticLove
Nikolass
Jimmy VonVitti
MK Peanuts
Justin Wong
KillinNatzees
zaf
9.95 Phil
Shock
Summoning
Nordic Ninja
Big E
SweetJohnnyCage
LiJoe
Villains:
PL
Mr Mileena
Digimon
Chris G
Ketchup
KevoDaMan
pimpimjim
m2dave
Darknatas
Scar
Krayzie
Soonk
Hatake
Cossner
BEEF_SUPREME
Hidan
Stamatis
Forever King
Shujinkydink
Lord Of The Fly
Anti-Hero:
Tom Brady
REO
TONY-T
i2 Gaug3
Alien-Substance
Red Reaper

Final Note: If you have a gripe with where you are placed or who placed you, take it up with PM to me. And if you really are so much of a whiner that you have to admonish your ego by letting everyone know that you disagree with someone in the thread, take it to PM with yourself and the individual that you are angry at.

Kevo

Formerly Kevo8390
Villians: PL, Tom, Digi, Chris G, Kevo
Heroes: Dizzy, Tyrant, Tom, HomeboyTyson, Big D
Trolls: Derptile, Tomluls, JustinDMay
I'll post more as they come to me but these are obvious.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I think you have to put JamesMK, Pherleece, Claude Von Stroke, 16 Bit, K7 and Slips as heroes of the community. How many hours of entertainment and discussion have they provided all of us with through streams and podcasts? I would also say Pig of the Hut should be in the hero list for doing things like organizing the online tournament that allowed us to have Madzin come all the way from Germany to compete at MLG Dallas. I think REO should fall into the anti-hero category. I don't have too much of a reason why there I just feel like he "fits" better there than as a hero or villain.