What's new

Which tourney player has been and deserves to be most on blast?

Which tourney player has been and deserves to be most on blast?

• Death - says superman is bottom3, barely viable, needs buffs

Votes: 51 44.0%
  • Pig - endless tears about Deathstroke being OP admits was wrong

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • Sabin - a tester, loses to random doomsday . E sports ahhh

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • FC champ - calls Mk community scrubs, loses to randoms in ranked and rages

Votes: 69 59.5%
  • Wonder chef - says doomsday is "not that good"

Votes: 19 16.4%

• Total voters

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I can almost guarantee that unless F Champ starts winning he will dump the game and then smile and say he never really tried to get into it seriously was why he was losing. His obvious reason for taking it casually will be more shit talk involving him calling the game names along with its community. When he wins its cause players suck in his promos. When he loses its because entire games and communities suck in his promos.

/F Champ Heel cycle

Dude plays his gimmick to the limits of human endurance to tolerate.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
That was basically it. And I do agree MK community is so quiet. Everyone just sits there. At least when i listen to streams its sooo quiet.
Well not us Uk guys We always complaining about somthing no matter when we play, we aint never silent when we playing, our conversation entails bitching about the person we are fighting against's character and why its OP (Nerf Demander Etiquette).

A F0xy Grampa UsedForGlue PND_Mustard PND_Ketchup @Pnd_Omegak

I hate you all

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Death is the most on blast in the MK community, and Fchamp is the most on blast in the Capcom community.

However, Fchamp did say he wasn't going to play much Injustice until after EVO. But he talked so much shit pre-release that he should have been prepared to back it up. So far, the only non MK player that has won an Injustice tournament has been ChrisG, and ChrisG is very much an MK player anyway, it just isn't his main game. Capcom community on FULL BLAST MODE RIGHT NOW!

Death is the most on blast in the MK community, and Fchamp is the most on blast in the Capcom community.

However, Fchamp did say he wasn't going to play much Injustice until after EVO. But he talked so much shit pre-release that he should have been prepared to back it up. So far, the only non MK player that has won an Injustice tournament has been ChrisG, and ChrisG is very much an MK player anyway, it just isn't his main game. Capcom community on FULL BLAST MODE RIGHT NOW!
Aris wins WNF.jpg :)

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I voted Wonderchef for two reasons. 1. Because the Doomsday MU has been driving me crazy and 2. I find Death's downplaying and complaining to be funny.

Amadeous

Noob
I always heard FChamp was the "badguy" in the fighting capcom community.

I like him. He always creates a professional wrestling type drama before his tournaments. I can't really put anybody on blast.

If anybody it would be Pig but he admitted wrong so he's not on bast.