What's new

Which tourney player has been and deserves to be most on blast?

Which tourney player has been and deserves to be most on blast?

• Death - says superman is bottom3, barely viable, needs buffs

Votes: 51 44.0%
  • Pig - endless tears about Deathstroke being OP admits was wrong

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • Sabin - a tester, loses to random doomsday . E sports ahhh

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • FC champ - calls Mk community scrubs, loses to randoms in ranked and rages

Votes: 69 59.5%
  • Wonder chef - says doomsday is "not that good"

Votes: 19 16.4%

• Total voters

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Who in their right mind would think Superman is bad, in any way?

I dont know anything about doomsday so can't comment on Chef.
FC Champ deserves all the shit coming to him that he gets.

I think DramaLlamas like Brady & myself have been pretty quiet so far. Maybe we're wise to keep our heads down.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Death, Pig and Chef have been proven wrong, so they're out. F Champ doesn't even deserve to be put on blast because of how stupid was his statement. Sabin, however, tester on blast! How can you lose to scrubs after being a tester? Ghagha, e-sports.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Definately FChamp. He doesn't know what's coming to him.

*I did vote everybody. Hard to leave out one person or the other ;)

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Death is a good player. a good player who will probably never, during the life of injustice, live down calling superman bad. gotta embrace the lulz now bro

anyone who calls out the MK community is a tool. FChamp would get bodied by the top MK players in injustice.

death is annoying. ts sabin deserves to be on blast but hes too nice to put on blast :p . dooms day might actually not be that good. fuck fc champ. hes free.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I vote Champ, putting down the community sayong we all suck and lack fundamentals and yet can't hold his own in our game. He gives the Cap player a very bad rep.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Somewhere between dropping Mileena and moving into the wilderness of Canadia, Death went completely insane: tiering about Sonya while sheriffing the matchup police, so he stays on blast. Champ is on blast for trying to pretend he wanted water and sidestepping me while I was saying hello to him at Final Round, literally the only player I've ever seen do that lol.