What's new

Question - Shinnok Which of Shinnok' Variations are you most hyped for?

Which Variation is your fave?

• Total voters
definitely necromancer. ive watch his shpwing multiple times already trying to just keep mental notes of the possible things he can do special move wise. though things are more then likely still going to change in 2 weeks. did anyone notice the pluck move he did in necromancer and the amount of range that thing has. take a look back and at the second time he plucked SZ. he hit him from about jump in range. Just from looking at that it it could be a very good footsie and spacing tool. Very anxious to main shinnok

I'm looking forward to trying out necromancer but the other two look like they can be viable as well. Out of all the characters, shinnoks variations all look pretty even instead of one looking more op than the others.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I like how Impostor is basically as popular as Necromancer. I was really thinking that would be the one that was totally ignored until way down the line when all the character specific tech comes out.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
I picked imposter since I mained shang in mk9 but I really Dont know which one I'm going to start with. I'm definitely going to learn all three I'm hoping they cover each others weaknesses so depending on MU you could pick which one best instead of one being his best and the others aren't very good. Only a week left tho!!!!!

RexxyC

what's done is done
NGL the reason Necromancer bothers me is because those bone hands look absurd. The ones on the model, not the special moves.

As I said I like Impostor the most but of course will try to master all 3 variations, and I don't get all the whining about his skeletal hands! I actually love that about his look in Necromancer) wish they were a little bigger though))))

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
As I said I like Impostor the most but of course will try to master all 3 variations, and I don't get all the whining about his skeletal hands! I actually love that about his look in Necromancer) wish they were a little bigger though))))
The size is the main issue for me and I think many others. They look more like baby T-Rex arms than bones.

The size is the main issue for me and I think many others. They look more like baby T-Rex arms than bones.
But it still looks interesting to me! I don't want them to give him normal hands in this variation, maybe just make these bony ones larger if it is even possible at this point:/