What's new

Which female should Khrome pair up with?

BRUTALITY

Banned
Clearly all of it. But I mean he/she could probably split into two considering his/her metal powers, so what's stopping them??
Well obviously splitting him or herself into 2 pieces would mean diminishing the power and volume of each, thus resulting with two pint sized Khrome/Khromias at half strength. Who do expect he or she going to defeat at half strength, huh? And half height?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Well obviously splitting him or herself into 2 pieces would mean diminishing the power and volume of each, thus resulting with two pint sized Khrome/Khromias at half strength. Who do expect he or she going to defeat at half strength, huh? And half height?
We aren't talking about combat here though. Who's to say that at 50% of their physical strength they couldn't have 100% of the power of their hearts????

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
@khrome -- So I've been advised that you've been told to keep these threads in the fan fiction section and you're not complying. Moreover, there's no need to keep making new threads each week for new questions about Khrome.

So here's the deal: from now on, ask all of your Khrome questions here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/khrome-character-push-thread.44521/

If any more of these threads pop up, we'll close them and hand out infractions.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited:

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Is this what I sounded like when I was speculating DC characters for Injustice?

If so... god I'm a colossal tool...

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
@khrome -- So I've been advised that you've been told to keep these threads in the fan fiction section and you're not complying. Moreover, there's no need to keep making new threads each week for new questions about Khrome.

So here's the deal: from now on, ask all of your Khrome questions here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/khrome-character-push-thread.44521/

If any more of these threads pop up, we'll close them and hand out infractions.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
Thank you.