What's new

Which female should Khrome pair up with?

khrome

Master of The Universe
Tremor won the poll and this would be his costume design:

This would be the pose of drawing:

Tremor will pair up with Khromia in one pic.

Which female should Khrome pair up with in another pic?
Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Skarlet, Tanya?

Last edited:

Dark

Noob
But what if Khromia's metal liquid is overlapping onto Tremor and it's sort of like a true love binding of the lovers via burning metal on molten rocks

Where as with rain the metal liquid would get washed away and with smoke it would just fall right through him

khrome

Master of The Universe
The decision between Tremor and Rain is like this experiment:

Experiment with Ice

Last edited:

khrome

Master of The Universe
What do u all think about the first pic that's in greyscale, should I do that to my drawing commission?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
He is not doing anything against the rules though lol
"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

khrome

Master of The Universe
"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."
People post weird gifs all the time, which goes unnoticed. A thread like this is something meaningful as a drawing is the end-result.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
People post weird gifs all the time, which goes unnoticed. A thread like this is something meaningful as a drawing is the end-result.
You could've posted this whole thing in your already existing khrome drawing thread instead of making a new one, stuff like this clutters the forums and is pretty damn "spam-like" in my opinion.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Which female should Khrome pair up with?
Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Skarlet, Tanya?

Skarlet is an interesting one, because she loves blood and Khrome doesn't bleed.

Last edited:

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Well Kitana has a thing with Liu Kang, so probably not her. Jade is Kung Lao's main squeeze. Mileena and Skarlet are thots.

I'd say Tanya would fit Khrome best, they would probably make a good couple and be faithful to eachother. They'd live in Outworld happily every after and have Tanya/Khrome juniors that grow up to be liquid metal lady assassins

khrome

Master of The Universe
Well Kitana has a thing with Liu Kang, so probably not her. Jade is Kung Lao's main squeeze. Mileena and Skarlet are thots.

I'd say Tanya would fit Khrome best, they would probably make a good couple and be faithful to eachother. They'd live in Outworld happily every after and have Tanya/Khrome juniors that grow up to be liquid metal lady assassins
U mentioned juniors. A Skarlet and Khrome junior would be weird with blood and liquid metal powers. I'm still drawn towards Skarlet though. Tanya chooses to align with evil whereas Skarlet was blinded by Quan Chi's sorcery and after killing Shao Kahn she realises this and then charges at Brotherhood of Shadow and kills Quan Chi, which is so badass.