What's new

Which character would "realistically" win a fighting tournament in "real life"?

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
If lobo was that bothersome superman would just do what he did to doomsday take him to the end of time.
But he doesn't, because Lobo usually only engages in acts of violence based on bounties, so he's no threat to the Earth. However, if this was a tournament that had no barring on Lobo's "code" he would be unstoppable, you can literally chop Lobo into tiny pieces and he can come back to life, him and Doomsday are probably two of the strongest beings in the DC universe that are nearly impossible to stop, let alone kill. Read up on both of their abilities, they are about even in this hypothetical tournament. Their battle would go on until the end of time. LMAO

Wigy

There it is...
Flash.

He could get kryptonite and build a house around superman with it before he could do jack shit and on paper being able to travel that fast would basically mean he can punch infinitely hard, so anybody but superman would die from it. Plus he can't be hit. ever.

Wigy

There it is...
But he doesn't because Lobo usually only engages in acts of violence based on bounties so he's no threat to the earth. However, if this was a tournament that had no barring on Lobo's "code" he would be unstoppable, you can literally chop Lobo into tiny pieces and he can come back to life, him and Doomsday are probably two of the strongest beings in the universe that are nearly impossible to stop let alone kill. Read up on both of there abilities they are about even in this hypothetical tournament. They're battle would go on until the end of time. LMAO

Superman dumps him in space. done. No Bike No flight.

Wigy

There it is...
And anybody saying MMH, he's terrified of fire. Could easily be abused by a number of the cast.

In fact his fear actually makes him loose his abilities. So if flash had a match in his hand he could tickle him to death at the speed of light.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Superman dumps him in space. done. No Bike No flight.
Superman can be killed, even without Kryptonite and Lobo is more than an even match for him in comic book terms so it would be pretty hard to simply "dump" him into space. But if you wanna play the Kal-El card, Superboy-Prime would mop the floor against Regime Supes. Prime killed the entire Justice League and 32 Green Lanterns. They had to trap him in the Source Wall cause nothing, not even Kryptonite could stop him.

He's like the Broly of the DC Universe, he grows infinitely more powerful with each passing second.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Can he do enough damage to WW or Superman/Doomsday or Black Adam/Shazam? That is the question.

Flash should NEVER get hit by ANYONE in the game/comics [outside his yellow archenemy], so I think he might never lose, but also not sure if even his infinite mass punch could beat WW, Superman/Doomsday, or Black Adam/Shazam.

He should never lose if he doesnt want to, but I doubt he could defeat those 5 I put above him.
Ever seen justice league unlimited? The flash bodies brainiac. Ifnhentaps into the speed force enough he becomes nearly unstoppable. He almost fades away though lol so it's not very safe for him to do. But in that form he can take on anyone in the DC universe.

Wigy

There it is...
Superman can be killed, even without Kryptonite and Lobo is more than an even match for him in comic book terms so it would be pretty hard to simply "dump" him into space. But if you wanna play the Kal-El card, Superboy-Prime would mop the floor against Regime Supes. Prime killed the entire Justice League and 32 Green Lanterns. They had to trap him in the Source Wall cause nothing, not even kryptonite could stop him.

He's like the Broly of the DC Universe, he grows infinitely more powerful with each passing second.

Fine. Flash could dump him in space, with his perception of time he could build a rocket and send him up.

He's cool and all being invincible but that just means he'd be annoying, he wouldn't win.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Is he resistant to magic and has he had his head cut off before?

How fast is he anyways?
lol, lobo has indeed been just a severed head.

lobo can regenerate from a single molecule of his blood, there is no way he can ever die.

Also, Doomsday. People really don't know his story, he has NEVER died and is impossible for him to do so, he has no mind of his own after gog wiped it, superman himself has said that what makes him so strong is the fact that he isnt sentient, he does not feel pain, he cant get tired, persuaded or forced to stop fighting, he has destroyed entire planets whenever he landed on them.

has killed superman
defeated darkseid in a few minutes
saved superman from a villain about to kill him
is immortal
can regenerate damage instantly
can never be killed by the same thing twice, he will reawaken and be completely immune to whatever has killed him before, superman can no longer touch him.

he killed about 100 or so green lanterns attacking him simultaneously, in another planet the people there had to merge all the energy of their planet into one being to kill him, also taking a fifth of their planets mass with him, they put him in a burial suit, tied him with ceremonial chains made of the strongest metal in existence and launched him in space.

that pod landed on earth and 8 hours after he escaped, superman died.

DOOMSDAY

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM

lobo can regenerate from a single molecule of his blood, there is no way he can ever die.

Also, Doomsday. People really don't know his story, he has NEVER died and is impossible for him to do so, he has no mind of his own after gog wiped it, superman himself has said that what makes him so strong is the fact that he isnt sentient, he does not feel pain, he cant get tired, persuaded or forced to stop fighting, he has destroyed entire planets whenever he landed on them.

has killed superman
is immortal
can never be killed by the same thing twice, he will reawaken and be completely immune to whatever has killed him before, superman can no longer touch him.

he killed about 100 or so green lanterns attacking him simultaneously, in another planet the people there had to merge all the energy of their planet into one being to kill him, also taking a fifth of their planets mass with him, they put him in a burial suit, tied him with ceremonial chains and launched him in space.

DOOMSDAY
Finally some common sense in this thread....

Wigy

There it is...

has killed superman
is immortal

he killed about 100 or so green lanterns attacking him simultaneously, in another planet the people there had to merge all the energy of their planet into one being to kill him, also taking a fifth of their planets mass with him, they put him in a burial suit, tied him with ceremonial chains made of the strongest metal in existence and launched him in space.

DOOMSDAY
Again, superman could dump him in space as he often does.
Doomsday wouldn't ever use kryptonite.

In a fair fight where people actually had to fight doomsday would win. The only person he can't fight is flash but since flash has no regenerative abilities doomsday would outlive him. lol.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Somebody was saying he needed a cell to regenerate. Doomsday could dump him in the sun and break apart every molecule in his body no?
Matter can neither be created nor destroyed. Do you even Law of Physics?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Again, superman could dump him in space as he often does.
Doomsday wouldn't ever use kryptonite.

In a fair fight where people actually had to fight doomsday would win. The only person he can't fight is flash but since flash has no regenerative abilities doomsday would outlive him. lol.
Doomsday will always land on a planet. He will always escape, he's like Aliens but a more brute version, you can "kill" them but they will always get you when you least expect it.

Hell, black adam went on for 5000 years and returned to earth, let alone other galaxies, dimensions and planets, superman can't even do that to doomsday because its way too long a time to keep doomsday unconscious, dead or sedated.

Flash has one flaw against invincible characters, when tapping into speed force at a point where he's invincible is that dangerous to him, how are you going to beat an immortal without risking erasing yourself from time and what are you going to do to restrain doomsday if he finally dies to you and wakes up invincible?

Superman himself has admitted that the only reason doomsday couldn't kill him when he was sentient is because he could feel pain and fear death, after his mind was wiped again, he could destroy superman while being immune to anything he does because he already died to him.

Doomsday can be hurt by kryptonite but not killed, all it takes is one retard to try bringing kryptonite against him and its game over.

The most up-to-date thing ive seen on lobo was that lobo can regenerate from a pool of blood but being able to make copies of himself was taking away. But if we are talking about old lobo then we can use silver age superman who I shit you not sneezed a galaxy away.

Wigy

There it is...
Matter can neither be created nor destroyed. Do you even Law of Physics?

Don't patronise me.

Breaking apart molecules isn't destroying matter, its separating atoms. If he needs a cell to regenerate, then having his cells atomised by the heat of the sun would stop that. He would just be a lot of carbon kicking about the sun. Can't regenerate that can he. Unless he's heat resistant like doomsday and superman i see this working.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Don't patronise me.

Breaking apart molecules isn't destroying matter, its separating atoms. If he needs a cell to regenerate, then having his cells atomised by the heat of the sun would stop that. He would just be a lot of carbon kicking about the sun. Can't regenerate that can he. Unless he's heat resistant like doomsday and superman i see this working.
Molecule not cell, and while a molecule is a bunch of atoms together, the battle would be so cataclysmic I'm certain even a shred of his flesh would be somewhere, allowing him to regenerate.

Wigy

There it is...
Molecule not cell, and while a molecule is a bunch of atoms together, the battle would be so cataclysmic I'm certain even a shred of his flesh would be somewhere, allowing him to regenerate.

I'm not sure if i'm misunderstanding you but you do realise a cell is made of molecules, which, again, would be atomised.

I'm sure doomsday could keep him in tact for long enough, he could just keep atomising lobo over and over again until he got him there in one piece.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I'm not sure if i'm misunderstanding you but you do realise a cell is made of molecules, which, again, would be atomised.

I'm sure doomsday could keep him in tact for long enough, he could just keep atomising lobo over and over again until he got him there in one piece.
But it doesn't have to be an entire cell, a single molecule is all that is needed as stated by Qwark28 Even if Lobo loses I'd still be happy cause doomsday is my secondary lol