What's new

Which character would "realistically" win a fighting tournament in "real life"?

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Game has been out awhile now, people are more familiar with the characters and their powers/abilities.

So "realistically" in a 1v1 tournament, which character would, in the real world, win?

Obviously someone like Harley Quinn dies in half a second, as would Catwoman or Green Arrow etc. But who do you think would win? Superman? Doomsday? Flash? Black Adam? The Batman? There are many possible correct answers that you could support from the comics.

Who would win?
My answer would be Wonder Woman.

In a 1 on 1 fight she would defeat every person on the roster. Her reaction and attack speed are the 2nd fastest, behind only The Flash [Batman agrees she is faster and quicker in a fight, with Superman only being faster from Point A to Point B]. Also, Batman says she is the best and most skilled fighter on earth, better than even Batman. Her bracers on her forearms are magic, and indestructible, they block anything [heat vision, magic attacks, punches], and when crossed formed a large shield type barrier in front of her. Her strength and durability is that of the earth, which is to say very strong, behind only Superman/Doomsday. I'd probably, according to the comics, put her strength at around 90% of Supermans.... although that can be argued, especially since Superman lifted like 5 times the earths weight recently [stupid]. Magic weapons: her sword would cut through Superman and Doomsday and everyone else outside other magic users like butter. Or, with her great speed, in a fight quickly lasso her enemies, then chop off their head, or subdue them.

With her superior speed and fighting abilities, and strength/durability behind only Superman/Doomsday she would come out on top in my opinion, based on the last 20 years of comics or so. It's hard to use hero vs hero fights in comics too seriously as proof as who would win, as they almost always forget about a heroes true power or abilities and whatnot... like when Superman fights hulk, and gets hit, when Superman is a thousand times faster and would never be hit, and smack the Hulk a hundred times before Hulk knew what was going on.

[Superman would win if he had any resistance to magic, and was remotely close to WW in fighting skill, or had weapons forged by the gods too.]

Final standings I think would be:
1: Wonder Woman
2: Black Adam/Shazam
3: Superman
4: Doomsday
5: Flash
(Ares is a bit of a wildcard)

THOR would beat them all though, with WW being the toughest fight.

TLDR: WW wins due to superior fighting abilities, speed, magic weapons/armor, and strength/durability near Superman levels... in 1v1 fights.

What say all you awesome members of TYM?

I think martian manhunter should be up there too. Superman himself once stated he didnt know what he could do to him if he wasnt fighting on the good side. He could literally mind wipe everybody. And of course we have to give zod a nod too.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I think martian manhunter should be up there too. Superman himself once stated he didnt know what he could do to him if he wasnt fighting on the good side. He could literally mind wipe everybody. And of course we have to give zod a nod too.
Good call on MManhunter. I do think however Wonder Woman has shown great resistance to mind control, but Superman has not, nay? WW has a lot of resistances to everything, given her magical nature, and halfgod blood.

Zod, to me, would need to be in earth a lot longer than he ever gets to to be strong or fast enough to compete with the top. His body needs to get stronger and have more sunbathing time, time he never quite gets enough of before he gets defeated.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
The Flash. This is indisputable

Can he do enough damage to WW or Superman/Doomsday or Black Adam/Shazam? That is the question.

Flash should NEVER get hit by ANYONE in the game/comics [outside his yellow archenemy], so I think he might never lose, but also not sure if even his infinite mass punch could beat WW, Superman/Doomsday, or Black Adam/Shazam.

He should never lose if he doesnt want to, but I doubt he could defeat those 5 I put above him.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Are you kidding me? Lobo can't die and he can clone himself. Not to mention his extreme regenerative healing factor and the fact Superman has trouble with Lobo.... No question about it! Only a Czarnian can kill another Czarnian, and Lobo made sure that doesn't happen.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Probably Green Lantern, Shazam, or Black Adam.
Ehhh idk about GL, he was shown to be severely and almost easily manhandled by Wonder Woman in the last Justice League run in the new 52... and by Superman too.

If I am not mistaken, GLs reactions are not very fast as well, not superhuman, a huge disadvantage compared to the faster than anyones eye can follow WW/Flash/Kal/BA/Shazama/Doomsday. And his constructs are never shown to be strong enough to withstand Superman or WW in the last 10 years, nay?

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Are you kidding me? Lobo can't die and he can clone himself. Not to mention his extreme regenerative healing factor and the fact Superman has trouble with Lobo.... No question about it!
Is he resistant to magic and has he had his head cut off before?

How fast is he anyways?

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Is he resistant to magic and has he had his head cut off before?

How fast is he anyways?
No, Yes, and probably as fast as Supe's he's banished from the after-life, so he'll just keep coming back with infinite amounts of clones of himself and go ham.

Edited my first post.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Well they're not in the Injustice roster but honestly, Superboy-Prime and Superman One Million are gods compared to everyone else. I think they could even annihilate Darkseid they're so powerful.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Game has been out awhile now, people are more familiar with the characters and their powers/abilities.

So "realistically" in a 1v1 tournament, which character would, in the real world, win?

Obviously someone like Harley Quinn dies in half a second, as would Catwoman or Green Arrow etc. But who do you think would win? Superman? Doomsday? Flash? Black Adam? The Batman? There are many possible correct answers that you could support from the comics.

Who would win?
My answer would be Wonder Woman.

In a 1 on 1 fight she would defeat every person on the roster. Her reaction and attack speed are the 2nd fastest, behind only The Flash [Batman agrees she is faster and quicker in a fight, with Superman only being faster from Point A to Point B]. Also, Batman says she is the best and most skilled fighter on earth, better than even Batman. Her bracers on her forearms are magic, and indestructible, they block anything [heat vision, magic attacks, punches], and when crossed formed a large shield type barrier in front of her. Her strength and durability is that of the earth, which is to say very strong, behind only Superman/Doomsday. I'd probably, according to the comics, put her strength at around 90% of Supermans.... although that can be argued, especially since Superman lifted like 5 times the earths weight recently [stupid]. Magic weapons: her sword would cut through Superman and Doomsday and everyone else outside other magic users like butter. Or, with her great speed, in a fight quickly lasso her enemies, then chop off their head, or subdue them.

With her superior speed and fighting abilities, and strength/durability behind only Superman/Doomsday she would come out on top in my opinion, based on the last 20 years of comics or so. It's hard to use hero vs hero fights in comics too seriously as proof as who would win, as they almost always forget about a heroes true power or abilities and whatnot... like when Superman fights hulk, and gets hit, when Superman is a thousand times faster and would never be hit, and smack the Hulk a hundred times before Hulk knew what was going on.

[Superman would win if he had any resistance to magic, and was remotely close to WW in fighting skill, or had weapons forged by the gods too.]

Final standings I think would be:
1: Wonder Woman
2: Black Adam/Shazam
3: Superman
4: Doomsday
5: Flash
(Ares is a bit of a wildcard)

THOR would beat them all though, with WW being the toughest fight.

TLDR: WW wins due to superior fighting abilities, speed, magic weapons/armor, and strength/durability near Superman levels... in 1v1 fights.

What say all you awesome members of TYM?
Superman's beaten Shazam & Black Adam before. Just because magic can hurt him doesn't mean he's beat. And didn't the story of Injustice pretty much make it clear who would win? Superman wins. The guy could just breathe and turn WW to ice. And then shatter her to pieces. Honestly, he could just do that anyone.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Superman would obviously win. He can pull planets around and crush supernovas in his hand, I don't think any other character in Injustice would stand a chance lol. He can lift over 1,000,000,000,000 pounds. Technically if he punches somebody in the face as hard as he could with all that power, they would die instantly

Right under Supes tho I would put Flash, Black Adam, and Doomsday

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Superman would obviously win. He can pull planets around and crush supernovas in his hand, I don't think any other character in Injustice would stand a chance lol. He can lift over 1,000,000,000,000 pounds. Technically if he punches somebody in the face as hard as he could with all that power, they would die instantly

Right under Supes tho I would put Flash, Black Adam, and Doomsday
So we're just gonna ignore the fact Lobo is immune to death ok