What's new

Which Character Is most Used?

Eight

I am the salt
Hah definitely not Sub.

Scorpion 100%. There are an infinite amount of scorpion 'players'.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I rarely fight against subs, but then again, i rarely fight anyone thats not a scrub :p subs too good for them lol

***Scorpion by far imho and NO ONE i play against knows ANY of his BnBs, other than 111 >_>

For me:
1. Scorpion
2. Noob
3. Smoke
4. Raiden
5. Johnny Cage

Top 5 I play against ALL the time. Im honestly surprised people dont use sub more, hes beast!

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Sub Zero and Scorpion are the go to characters for new players or casual fans.

Other than that I would say Raiden seems to be the popular pick for people who try to take the game seriously.

Once people have graduated to a competitive level everyone seems to flock to Reptile.

I seem to run into a TON of Kung Laos, I mostly play against people who really care about their record and I guess they pick him because of all the claims that he is OP.

i play 5.000 online matches and here my top 5:

1-smoke
2-kung lao
3-raiden
4-scorpion
5-ermac

the first month mk9 online was 80% smokes online :LOL:

Ermac, everyone seems to have a pocket Ermac in case they have to get "serious". Same shit goes for Noob and Raiden aswell i guess. Then again, i guess all three are fairly easy to win with at entry level so it makes sense.

I never see subs online. He takes to much time to learn(I've been using him since the beginning and I still suck with him). Most people use scorpion, ermac, noob, and kitana.

SRKPooch

Noob
I've played maybe 250 games so far online, and for the most part the top 3 I've seen are:

1. Scorpion
2. Kung Lao
3. Cyrax

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Scorpion. Like... far and away. And every new Scorpion I fight earns the title of "worst player ever."

Top five most used in my experience:

1 - Scorpion
2 - Smoke
3 - Reptile
4 - Ermac
5 - Liu Kang

And every time I'm astonished if they ever do a combo. Ermac players are a little more advanced in that they go for Lift~Push, but they usually whiff it.

JrK

Probably Drunk
Those are pretty accurate. Most of the time when they lose with one "cheap" set they'll move on to the next. Once they've exhausted the easy peasy stuff they rage quit.

From my experience:

1) Scorpion
2) Kung Lao
3) Sub-Zero
4) Ermac
5) Raiden
6) Smoke
7) Noob
8) Cyrax
9) Reptile
10) Kitana