What's new

When is this community going to apologize????

LRK128

TEST - YOU'RE WHITE!
Apologize for saying scorpion shouldn't be in the game because he's from mk
online narbs hold down dangit

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I have no apologies to the Joker community however I want an apology from every single person on TYM who upplays the fuck out of Joker, especially when they main a hella strong character. Starting with you @Youphemism :joker:
I've never upplayed Joker though dafty

Apologize for not using my corner setup that avoids most wakeups and leaves you neutral :REO

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
If you are referring to b13 going over wakeups you better hope that wakeup isn't fast recovering because Jokers b13 still has the whiff recovery that can be whiff punished if your wakeup is fast enough bruh lol nonetheless it is still a viable option and something you didn't make up IF thats what we are talking about here

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
If you are referring to b13 going over wakeups you better hope that wakeup isn't fast recovering because Jokers b13 still has the whiff recovery that can be whiff punished if your wakeup is fast enough bruh lol nonetheless it is still a viable option and something you didn't make up IF thats what we are talking about here
I'll PM you it

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I play Bane... I apologize for nothing. We warned you what he would become if folks kept pushing for buffs. I was around before he even had a dash saying it wouldn't take much to make him a sore spot in most people's brackets.

He's not winning a ton of majors, but he's pretty ruthless and bothersome and people never stop complaining. Well...they never stopped complaining to get those buffs. Now you got them folks. Most you can do if you want an apology is look in a mirror. We warned you what he could be with just a few more tools. In the end he got the dash, the D2, the staggerable armor on MB Venom Upper, less cooldown...it just kept going. Folks didn't play him so they didn't know when to stop calling for buffs IMO. Deal with it. I apologize for nothing.
Let's be honest though -- Bane has provided some of the hypest moments in tournaments to date :)

Watching people fight at the edge of their life and try to avoid those hitboxes never gets old. I prefer Dangerous Bane to The Struggle Bane.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I'd like to apologize in advance for all the NW players who will come into this thread and make it about them before arguing with each other.
I love the uniqueness in this community. I mean out of all the character communities the NW one has the most drama ffs lol.