What's new

When is this community going to apologize????

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Speak on behalf of your main's character community. What is one thing you demand an apology for and what is one thing you will apologize about?

I will start off. I demand this community apologizes to Catwomen for the Bane matchup. "b+3 is throw immune, standing 3 has two hits of armor, what's the big deal?" Everyone apologize to us.

However I'll admit Catwomen need to apologize for Ra Helios running wild in matchup threads.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i Will apologize about all my "i'm best flash talk" from my point of view i didn't see it as a cry for attention until i read it again.

i also demand an apology from any doubters, namely muffin muggers, about how i was trash, or would never make top 8 blah blah blah. also to anyone who doesn't believe flash is top5/6 in the game.

below is for the actual topic lol

I apologize for saying that RMSC were trash waaaaaaay back when it was first discovered and i said it was impractical.

BUT i demand an apology about flash when i said he was a top tier character back in may/june of last year and i was told by CDjr and some other flash players, but mostly Jr on how flash was ass. this character is hella dumb, he's like if cage had anti zoning tools and 50/50's for massive damage. the new pressure that i have been using is ridiculous and makes you scared to try to poke and keeps you on your toes because you have to watch for a 50/50 every single time and if you don't respect the frame advantage then eat 60% bro.

Last edited:

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
The only apology us Bane players need is that we all lack fundamentals and Bane is gg easy mode. No one knows that struggle of being the worst character except the Joker mains. We all apologize for being way overbuffed and shitting on half of the cast. I personally demand an apology for Bane Catwoman not being a 9-1 in Bane's favor :p

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
i Will apologize about all my "i'm best flash talk" from my point of view i didn't see it as a cry for attention until i read it again.

i also demand an apology from any doubters, namely muffin muggers, about how i was trash, or would never make top 8 blah blah blah. also to anyone who doesn't believe flash is top5/6 in the game.

This about the character not you...