What's new

Question What type of player are you?

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I try to rushdown, but that doesn't work well for me at times. I'm being told to be more patient but I get bored just waiting and stuff, so Idk.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I am an extremely lame turtle player, whose best friend is the timer. If I could correctly dash block and react to projectiles correctly, I would never approach. I am also lying somewhat because I like to use bullshit characters, usually one trick ponies to annoy my opponent as much as possible. The need to be dirty made me switch from Sub-Zero to Cyrax, though my play style remains what online warriors would call "coward", "bitch", "run-away", and my all time favorite "block-spammer".
I like this guy

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I am the "Just do it/Random" type of player. You can punish me like 70 times for something, then when you dont expect me to do it again because you thought i learned my lesson, i do it again~
I respect this lol,

Im the "I'm only good once I've had 8+ beers" type of player,

makes it difficult to place in tournys, but casuals and money matches are a blast and a half, and I only play online after beers, otherwise I would be depressed and need to be put on watch.

I'm gonna call my style, 12Step Style,

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
Hmm, depends on my opponent. If I'm fighting a Cage or Sonya I run like a bitch spamming bombs but otherwise I like to rushdown with command grab mixups. I would say big punisher, but I really think the most accurate description of my playstyle is "Fishes-for-resets" (why does that sound like a name from an ES game?).

Knowing my type of playstyle is none of your damn business unless you're playing against me. :P

Hmm....I really don't know what kind of playstyle I like.
I know being able to punish mistakes with easy-as-fuck 38-to-60% combos is enjoyable. I think I am defense-oriented.
Learning to switch between playstyles during the match should be practiced.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'm a mindgamer type that likes to keep safe and pick when to go in and then not let them live, pretty much.
Cammy in SF4,
Leixia in SC5,
Leifang in DoA5.

I prefer to zone and space but have always been really strong at rushdown, i want to perfect every character and matchup and achieve my initial vision that came in practice mode... problem is i can never stick to one character. Sometimes i over think things and try to play to methodical, when i make reads and stick to my guns i play best... I really enjoy zoning because i feel more in control and love to abuse people's lack of zoning knowledge, but i think i am more successful when i go with the flow and mix it up and stick to my reads and go on a rampage. Characters have good zoning but some stuff to play with up close work well for me... not a fan of gimmicks but i think i should start being more gimmicky and less trying to play theoretically perfect... mindgames need to be my greatest strength... I'd love to win by simply playing the matchup perfectly too... it's hard to balance

i need to mix things up more, i know how to, but i'm not always directing my focus right, i over think things.. sometimes i'll play some amazing games then i just shut off

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
use every possible trick in the book to catch them, then when i do its footsies mindgames and setups.

I am a ranged melee tanky DPS assassin jungler in most fighting games so I guess excels at everything. And no I don't play l.o.l but the Lee sin April fools video seemed fitting for a description.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I really like to control space. Not like traditional zoning..... but like GL air rockets, sub zero ice clone, stuff like that. Even with johnny cage I really focused on controlling my f3 range.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Space control and making the opponent play my game are vital for me to have, with decent zoning and a hit and run style rushdown when I want to. I don't like rushdown when I don't have a trick up my sleeve with my characters.

Sub in MK9
BA in IGAU
Adon in SF4
Kazuya in TTT2