What's new

Question What type of player are you?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
It depends on my opponent really. If their willing to make a lot of mistakes to give me free punishes then I'll play defensively. Otherwise, I prefer to rush down and try to overwhelm my opponent.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
well 2 people already took my style.shit and random thats me,well i guess everyones abit random online seeing as you cant get anything to fucking come out.

I find the most bullshit things in the game and then exploit the hell out of them and pretend I'm good.
AKA, I play kabal, cyrax, and smoke.

looks like my play style is a whiner.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I like to Rushdown.. and spam projectiles too.

My least favorite MU is Smoke. No matter who I use, I always struggle against him. Only character who makes me wanna RQ.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
I am an extremely lame turtle player, whose best friend is the timer. If I could correctly dash block and react to projectiles correctly, I would never approach. I am also lying somewhat because I like to use bullshit characters, usually one trick ponies to annoy my opponent as much as possible. The need to be dirty made me switch from Sub-Zero to Cyrax, though my play style remains what online warriors would call "coward", "bitch", "run-away", and my all time favorite "block-spammer".

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm naturally and aggressive player but I've learned to relax myself.

I try to be balanced or play the way the match up dictates but if I go on auto pilot I'll sometimes return to the aggressive style.

That said though, I tend to enjoy high reward and speed which is why in shooters I like being Sniper (high reward) and using Sub Machine Guns (speed both in movement and fire rate).