What's new

What MKX players/rivalries are you looking forward to seeing?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
The rivalry between myself and @UsedForGlue as the best Northern Irish player. The story will go along the lines of him being a motherfucker at the game, but then disappearing into the vast nothingness of #reallife as I swoop in to claim the throne :DOGE

Or the rivalry that I have with @A F0xy Grampa (that he doesn't know about) as the best Wowo player in the UK. It goes along the lines of him being a motherfucker at the game, but then disappearing into the vast nothing of #realboredom as I swoop in to claim the throne right after @I REBELLiiOUs I :DOGE

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The rivalry between myself and @UsedForGlue as the best Northern Irish player. The story will go along the lines of him being a motherfucker at the game, but then disappearing into the vast nothingness of #reallife as I swoop in to claim the throne :DOGE

Or the rivalry that I have with @A F0xy Grampa (that he doesn't know about) as the best Wowo player in the UK. It goes along the lines of him being a motherfucker at the game, but then disappearing into the vast nothing of #realboredom as I swoop in to claim the throne right after @I REBELLiiOUs I :DOGE
That's it...just keep thinking there's noone else in the shadows waiting for the WoWo of the UK throne :DOGE

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
"martian manhunter's zoning isn't that good"

"noone is ever gonna do zodballs"

:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE
Martians zoning isn't that good. It's just his antizoning is godlike . And is till haven't seen anyone do perfect ia balls in tourney..
"Kenshi beats kl"
"Doomsday is bottom 5"
"Zod is better than kabal "

Martians zoning isn't that good. It's just his antizoning is godlike . And is till haven't seen anyone do perfect ia balls in tourney..
"Kenshi beats kl"
"Doomsday is bottom 5"
"Zod is better than kabal "
i never said kenshi beats kung lao... get the fuck out... and martian's zoning is straight up fucking amazing...(you need to get back on and play me i am zoning my pants off)

doomsday wasn't good till that corner wakeup reversal shit..

btw there was a whole thread about revolver complaining about iazb... relaxed state does them... and i have done them to you and others fairly consistently to say they are reliable (yes from one side but if i still practiced with him they would be good on both sides because they were at one point)

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"

I await to see if I will continue my somehow unbeaten offline tournament streak vs my training partner @A F0xy Grampa when we pick up and breakdown MKX, He is yet to beat me offline for some reason, but that will end as soon as this bullshit Cage/Sonya mash up character becomes a playable possibility...unless I get Cyber Bat Lao.In all honesty, I just can't wait to break the game down and see what is possible.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
i never said kenshi beats kung lao... get the fuck out... and martian's zoning is straight up fucking amazing...(you need to get back on and play me i am zoning my pants off)

doomsday wasn't good till that corner wakeup reversal shit..

btw there was a whole thread about revolver complaining about iazb... relaxed state does them... and i have done them to you and others fairly consistently to say they are reliable (yes from one side but if i still practiced with him they would be good on both sides because they were at one point)
You deffffff said he beats kl and there are witnesses and they are not perfect ia. It doesn't take good ia to beat lex

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Would you not say he's one of the best zoners in the game?
It's difficult to be a top zoner when you have no horizontal projectiles

Forsure better:
Raven
Cyborg
Sinestro
Zod
Zatanna

And then competes with
Superman
Ares
Aqua man
Ds
Etc

If he didn't have tele, a lot of characters would out zone him

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Compare gameplay from SVB 2011 to EVO 2011
and games from the first year of injustice

Europe always goes hard in the first year, but we dont have the scene to sustain our drive, so we usually equalize by the 2nd year of NRS games, and drop off by the 3rd.

It'd be nice to see some good Scots playing though, hopefully nemesis comes back.
i swear arron is dead.i haven't spoke to him or seen him online in well over a year.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yes and yes.. Martians zoning is good but not great. If he did not have the teleport threat and his trait it would not be a problem for most characters
I know right! If Raven didn't have her soul crush and trait her zoning wouldn't be a problem for most characters either. :DOGE

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I know right! If Raven didn't have her soul crush and trait her zoning wouldn't be a problem for most characters either. :DOGE
Well it can be argued that his trait is zoning and it can be argued that it isn't but i guarantee if he didn't have teleports it would not be hard to outzone him