What's new

What makes you WANT to ragequit??

Snolla

Noob
Everyone here seems like educated and level-headed people who probably don't really ragequit. Now with saying this I'm sure there are still things that make you WANT to ragequit. A specific move that just erks you the wrong way.

Scorpions hellfire + me =

Eight

I am the salt
Raiden
Cyrax
Kung Lao
Fatalities
Teabagging
Cyrax
Cyrax
Scorpion

Most stuff online, really.

I have an incredibly short temper online.

Snolla

Noob
Raiden
Cyrax
Kung Lao
Fatalities
Teabagging
Cyrax
Cyrax
Scorpion

Most stuff online, really.

I have an incredibly short temper online.
I've heard that Cyrax is rather nasty these days. Haven't faced a high level Cyrax player yet myself

Eight

I am the salt
I've heard that Cyrax is rather nasty these days. Haven't faced a high level Cyrax player yet myself
Any Cyrax at all makes me want to puke blood and pop veins.

Against a high level one, a single kick or punch might as well take 60% of your health by itself. Mess up once and you're fucked.

Reedoms

Noob
Noob mirror matches.
Most assume ill spam and so they just throw shadow charge the entire match. Makes my blood boil.
And like Eight, Cyrax matches.

babalook

Noob
not being able to punish raidens teleport and trying to EXnomad dash on reaction and either getting hit because the timing is to strict for the shitty netcode or blocking whatever the move was and loseing a bar of meter(no idea why the fark this happens)

Crathen

Death is my business
Lag 'nuff said

and.... players doing Cyrax 70% resets then messaging you "learn2escape" ( yeah i did that once ) , i guess if someone did that to me i would get a little salty lol

Snolla

Noob
Lag 'nuff said

and.... players doing Cyrax 70% resets then messaging you "learn2escape" ( yeah i did that once ) , i guess if someone did that to me i would get a little salty lol
Just listened to Tom Brady explaining why he doesn't use Subby as much. He was feelin a lil' salty over this too lol. Like I said I have yet to experience a high level Cyrax pwn me

doomfarmer

unorthodox
I get mad every single time I play online. There's always something to where i'm just fucking standing up out of my seat talking to myself ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? fffffffffuuuuuuu why did I drop that combo?!?

Then 10 seconds later i'm okay. If I really got angry I would just stop playing online... but I feel, right now anyway, my love for the game outweighs the inevitable brain aneurysm these input drops will give me.

Eight

I am the salt
I get mad every single time I play online. There's always something to where i'm just fucking standing up out of my seat talking to my self ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? fffffffffuuuuuuu why did I drop that combo?!?

Then 10 seconds later i'm okay. If I really got angry I would just stop playing online... but I feel, right now anyway, my love for the game outweighs the inevitable brain aneurysm these input drops will give me.
This is exactly how I feel when I play online.

Cyrax mirror matches. It's like a cat and mouse game to see who lands the first "Death Hit" LOL
MK Online
Kung Lao Especially online where he is a god that is unpunishable. A mediocre Lao can pwn you online.
Raiden Especially online. A scrub raiden can pwn you with teleport throw/sweep mixups LOL

EDIT: Almost forgot the slimy little green lizard. That turd is impossible to deal with online as well.

Snolla

Noob
I get mad every single time I play online. There's always something to where i'm just fucking standing up out of my seat talking to myself ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? fffffffffuuuuuuu why did I drop that combo?!?

You pretty much summed it up for a lot of us I think.

You should get stoned before playing this game online, helps alot. if you have scrips pop a pill or two. Kinda helps with the whole "lag flow" thing going on online. You'd be surprised how much you'd be laughing at all the cheese if you try this method. If drugs ain't your thing I supposea beer or two would help lol

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I ragequit on bitches with lagswitches. Or in any instance wherein the game just mysteriously shoves a lag spike up my ass only when (and EVERY TIME) that I'm the one comboing.

Nothing else really gets me angry enough to ragequit. I ragewin all the time, though. The quality of online players with this game has fostered a very real and almost Nazi-esque hatred of people who play like total ass within me. I usually wait until the "FINISH HIM/HER" pops up, then I back out and send them the message: "you're welcome."

Dark_Rob

Noob
dark rob,
while that could possibly make you kill yourself at any time, it must be extremely beneficial in the end.
Oh yea for sure. Im probably twice as good as I was 2 weeks ago. If your playing Tom Brady and Reo, you either have to get better, or die.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
You should get stoned before playing this game online, helps alot. if you have scrips pop a pill or two. Kinda helps with the whole "lag flow" thing going on online. You'd be surprised how much you'd be laughing at all the cheese if you try this method. If drugs ain't your thing I supposea beer or two would help lol
Ah man, I pack a bowl before I even turn the xbox ON haha. And even still, the only way i'll be laughing at this game is when maybe I have some company and we're all smoking, then i'm a little more relaxed. But I could be high and by myself and still foaming at the mouth. Although... if i'm dry I tend to get more angry at the lack of weed than at my actual playing.

(I do try not to mention I smoke because I know how judgemental some people are... but... *shrug*... that's the attitude of a stoner right? lol)