Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Anti Zoner

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Vortex

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Jack of all trades master of none

Votes: 29 24.6%

• Total voters
Anyone who magically rushes you down with ability to dash behind you. Which is nobody in MK so...

Last edited:

wselak

Noob
i'm more of a zoner.. i have used rush down characters but my mix up game is trash. i zone so much my mixups suffer. i will have a life lead try a mix up and get hit so. maybe i am being to obvious with it

zone/rushdown is fine but rushdown/mixup is my weak spot

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I'm more into rush down and mix ups while keeping my opponent in the corner. My main goal in a match is keeping my opponent locked in the corner and continuously mixing them up. Also, frame traps are my best fucking friend.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
when im not playing a grappler, likely a zoaner actually. not the throwing projectiles across the screen kind rather ill keep opponents at a certain distance from myself till i can gain the advantage(such as a stun) then rush in for the damage. i play best at mid range where there isn't a mash of limbs and i have time to see and react to what is going on

Edit: I think i just described Erron Black's playstyle actually. maybe I should try him out.

Last edited:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
This is hard, because I feel like most of my mains all play completely different.

That being said, if I had to choose I guess I'd say I prefer to zone/keep people at a distance, but I also love being able to mix people up.

Counterpoke crusher.

D1 ex roll all day heehehueheheue

There should be a gimmick option. Or shenanigans. I win with random Tom foolery.

I like to rush my opponent down like a mad man with jump 2 or armored specials. But if that doesn't work I'll just switch characters and zone them out :p.

Rajhkeem Beck

Mr. Still Getting it Together
I enjoy playing grapplers for the most part. I like big damage early in the fight to make it harder for my opponent to catch up. I do play better when I'm defensive though, so I can punish whiffs with good grabs and combos.

John of KHTC

Humble assasin
Staying mid-range and mixing it when i have to is how i do things.I rarely just rushdown without care,and i also enjoy seeing different play styles as well.