What's new

What is your favorite single player game?

Matix218

Get over here!
Bioshock Series because of awesome and immersive world with seamless integration of backstory

MGS series because I got addicted with MGS1 and couldn't get enough

Zelda series because classic gameplay formula and fun puzzles

Binding of isaac because it is always different everytime you start a new run

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Where are all of the replies to this thread? Is everyone only playing mmo and fps games these days?
It's because off-topic discussions don't show on front page in the recent threads section. No one sees these threads anymore.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
It's because off-topic discussions don't show on front page in the recent threads section. No one sees these threads anymore.
That might be one of the most useless modifications done to the site recently. I don't get it.
I really don't get it, off-topic threads are what I enjoy the most. I usually just check the front page since finding the specific subforums is really cumbersome on mobile. A front page full of MU charts is boring. @CrimsonShadow

Last edited:

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I'm starting to realize more and more that Dead Rising 1 and 2 (3 is a bit disappointing) are games I always come back to and play again and again "let me tape some gems onto this flashlight and make a light saber real quick." Mass Effect 2 is probably still my favorite but the DR games are awesome.

Planescape: Torment, Thief 1/2, Earthbound, Fallout 1/2, Monkey Island series, Souls series, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Arx Fatalis, American McGee's Alice, Onimusha: Warlords... oh you said just one game. impossible

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Hard to say... but simply going with how much time I spent in this universe, I would say Mass Effect, especially the second one. Replayed that game over 20 times and got every achievement for it. I wasn't as much of a fan of the third one but overall I'd say this is my all time favourite singleplayer series.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Megaman X series except X7
Crash Bandicoot: Warped
Sonic Unleashed , Colors, Generations
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Super Meat Boy
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (DannyB soundtrack mod)
Golden Sun series
Fallout: New Vegas

I could go on. I love me some good platformers

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This isn't an off-topic thread, people just arent posting in it.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Vintage Dredge. I enjoy not letting my opponent play. The best part is watching their facial expressions when they see me win on turn one. Everyone who watches calls it a one player game since i don't let my opponents play.