What's new

What is the current tier list for IGAU as of 7/23/2013?

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I hear that im online most of the time ( or im in training mode fucking with combos and what not) almost to 1700 wins and less than 500 losses lol. Im trying to get 100 wins with all the fighters and my current project is black adam so I should have it in no time. I played WW so much in the demo that only have like 50 wins with her online but I think she will be my next fighter of choice I just have to learn to utilize her SS.

Her SS is nice... but to be honest, i almost never NEED it, the Lasso Stance gameplan works like 95% of the time, but I guess its still good to practice it so when you need it you know what to do. I've been practicing my turtling when i get a life lead with it. People say, or maybe just used to say, that her SS stance was great for the corner, but her Lasso corner combos are almost as good as the SS corner combos and you have a much wider variety of things you can do to mix it up with Lasso. But if you are doing a first to 3 or 5 or more its nice having the SS stance to always be able to mix things up even more or change the pace if things arent going your way. One of the many reasons why I think WW is the 2nd best in the game, behind Kal.

Have you played Superman yet and got your 100 wins with him? I used Superman inbetween AM and WW and coming from Superman it felt really easy to transition to Wonder Woman. Black Adam plays totally opposite of Wonder Woman thats for sure ey.

Yea I usually just use her whip stance because of mobility and it does more damage I think. Doesnt SS make it also if your blocking the other fighter does less chip damage to you? Yea I had to get 100 wins with supes because hes my fav comic book hero. I currently have 100 wins with: AM,NW,GA,flash,DD,BM,GL, and SM. Black adam has crazy easy combos for high damage and he gets out of the corner so damn easy. Maybe the stance change is good I used to thing NWs staff stance was useless because he can really jump with it but the mix up game for that is stellar.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Ease of execution isn't what makes a character good. If that was true Doomsday would be top tier. But he's not, because he take a whole bunch of fundamental knowledge to play at a high level. Also because oki characters don't do very well in a game with a wake up system like this.

I just realized how great my sig makes this post.

Ease of execution isn't what makes a character good. If that was true Doomsday would be top tier. But he's not, because he take a whole bunch of fundamental knowledge to play at a high level. Also because oki characters don't do very well in a game with a wake up system like this.

I just realized how great my sig makes this post.
Whos your main? Doomsday?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I'm just wondering about something guys. why no one is complaining about NW ? Asking nerfs ? Why is he underplayed ?
This character is one of the dirtiest ever imo. =_=

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I'm just wondering about something guys. why no one is complaining about NW ? Asking nerfs ? Why is he underplayed ?
This character is one of the dirtiest ever imo. =_=
He gets zoned out BAAAAD against Green Lantern so basically zoning fucks him over pretty bad.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
He gets zoned out BAAAAD against Green Lantern so basically zoning fucks him over pretty bad.

Ok so it is his only bad matchup ? I mean, GL isn't a shit char either, he beats most of the cast as well. I know NW probably has couple of bad matchup because he isn't top 3. But still.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Ok so it is his only bad matchup ? I mean, GL isn't a shit char either, he beats most of the cast as well. I know NW probably has couple of bad matchup because he isn't top 3. But still.

Compared to "The Glorious Six" that have no bad match ups.

NW's zoning looks good imo. I mean, do you think he lose to sinestro ?
Ive the played the matchup a few times online. NW has good zoning tools but people ive seen dont use them they just try to be in your face. Sinestro on the other is primarily a zoner but he does have good combos if you take the time to learn them and his trait loads fast now so yes I see sinestro beating NW barley imo.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Ive the played the matchup a few times online. NW has good zoning tools but people ive seen dont use them they just try to be in your face. Sinestro on the other is primarily a zoner but he does have good combos if you take the time to learn them and his trait loads fast now so yes I see sinestro beating NW barley imo.

If you deal projectile against NW I guess you lose. If you go-in against NW you'll get no matched. SI only has good resets up close but his close fight really sucks.
I really don't think Sinestro win this mu.
:/

If you deal projectile against NW I guess you lose. If you go-in against NW you'll get no matched. SI only has good resets up close but his close fight really sucks.
I really don't think Sinestro win this mu.
:/
We will agree to disagree friend.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I don't think basing a matchup online is an accurate way to properly measure the results. IMO, I think NW beats Sinestro but that's me. It's nowhere near a 7-3 however, Sinestro can easily take rounds off of anybody if he's played right, very underrated char

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Bad mobility in staff, makes him rely on escrima to get in.
Terrible jump in staff, meaning he cannot jump over/jump up and grab interactables.
Has troubles with zoners and people with good air control.
Only has access to half of his tools at a time.
No good lows in Escrima, No good overheads in staff.

Imo, his losing MUs are Superman, Black Adam, Hawkgirl, GL, and WonderWoman.

I think he's incredibly solid, but not broken.

I don't think basing a matchup online is an accurate way to properly measure the results. IMO, I think NW beats Sinestro but that's me. It's nowhere near a 7-3 however, Sinestro can easily take rounds off of anybody if he's played right, very underrated char
Thats the only way I can determine it. Online is the way I play with other players so thats the only way i test certain MUs

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Thats the only way I can determine it. Online is the way I play with other players so thats the only way i test certain MUs
You have to look at tools of each char offline. Online you can get away w/murder and lots of moves are not properly punished

You have to look at tools of each char offline. Online you can get away w/murder and lots of moves are not properly punished
I agree but Im no tourny player and all my friends offline dont use NW or sinestro. So I have to judge it of how Ive played online with the said MUs. Next time we do play offline I will do this MU to see the differences.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Bad mobility in staff, makes him rely on escrima to get in.
Terrible jump in staff, meaning he cannot jump over/jump up and grab interactables.
Has troubles with zoners and people with good air control.
Only has access to half of his tools at a time.
No good lows in Escrima, No good overheads in staff.

Imo, his losing MUs are Superman, Black Adam, Hawkgirl, GL, and WonderWoman.

I think he's incredibly solid, but not broken.

In my humble opinion, Nightwing is criminally underrated and underappreciated. He's borderline top ten, IMO