What's new

What if you're the 1%?

Enenra

Go to hell.
"Aliens Colonial Marines"? ... lol wtf is that

Dead Space 3 however... FUCK YES (what is this nonsense about an FPS?! EWWWWW) ... also need to see more of Halo, if it's too CoD like, I won't get it. New companies do strange things sometimes. lol
Youtube it.

And no, DS3 won't be an FPS.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Dead Space 3 is coming out next year? Is the rumor that it's going to be an FPS true?

But that's besides the point. Even if I get into Halo possibly competitvely again and get hooked on all the conspiracy Assassin's Creed has to feed me, I'll still make time to play Injustice.
No, DS3 will not be an FPS. The major fear factor of that game is claustrophobia, which can not be emulated as well in first person. Never mind all their hardcore fans they would alienate.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Ummm i have more faith in 343 than bungie tbh...

What made the series great in the beginning was the campaign,and 343 is focusing on making the best campaign experience yet, and so far im on board. MP takes care of itself, they just have to minimize a lot that Reach did and they'll be fine.

Bringin the chief back doesn't hurt either. That was my biggest disappointment in Reach, i expected MC to make a cameo in that last mission, not that stupid shit the gave us.
Bungie created the stories, 343 created the experience.
you can't have one without the other.

I again think you are SEVERELY overestimating the game... BUT.... it is Halo. You can't really mess up Halo.
I wish someone would think up something original though.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Bungie created the stories, 343 created the experience.
you can't have one without the other.

I again think you are SEVERELY overestimating the game... BUT.... it is Halo. You can't really mess up Halo.
I wish someone would think up something original though.
343 is the Bungie members who didn't want to leave Halo, with a few new additions to compose a staff, like members of Valve. So yes, it is still Bungie. Just the ones who didn't want to leave.

Marty O'Donell is the only real loss.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Personally, my close friends will buy this because they are DC fans, although they did not buy MK.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
343 is the Bungie members who didn't want to leave Halo, with a few new additions to compose a staff, like members of Valve. So yes, it is still Bungie. Just the ones who didn't want to leave.

Marty O'Donell is the only real loss.
Still.... you can say all you want... but its not the same dynamic.
Shit it might be better.... but to count your chickens before they hatch.... is not smart.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I won't be buying it. I'm strictly MK with the exception of SF 3rd Strike. I honestly don't own any games for my Xbox 360 save for MK9 and MK:AK. Superheroes/comics never did a thing for me.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
If I do get into it, it won't be out of some weird sense of connection to MK, I'd like to see some MK9-esque intricacies to it, but not just a DC re-skin, it sorely needs a proprietary engine and the input of established FGC players to prevent the inexplicable shit we've witnessed in MK9.

NKZero

Noob
I'm definitely going to get this. It looks promising so far and I'm sure boon and co will iron a few things out before release obviously. I have high hopes. My no.1 wish though is that they transfer super skrull from marvel into this game. He is the PERFECT character for a game like this.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
How do you think this game will attract crowd? Expecially if you're not an MK player and you're not a big fan of DC?

Do you think this being possibly a decent fighting game has the chance to stand out?
How do you draw in a crowd...one word...BATMAN!