What's new

What if you're the 1%?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
How do you think this game will attract crowd? Expecially if you're not an MK player and you're not a big fan of DC?

Do you think this being possibly a decent fighting game has the chance to stand out?

Enenra

Go to hell.
I am an MK fan and I won't be getting it.

From my perspective, Halo 4 comes out. Then Aliens Colonial Marines comes out. I'm not spending 60 bucks to look at wonder woman's tits when I could be 4 shotting bitches in space or trying desperately to survive on an Alien planet.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
DC is the poor mans Marvel. I'm only going to buy it because of NRS and MK. Leads me to think that sales for the game won't come close to MK's sales.

SZSR

Noob
It's pretty much on the marketing to put a spin on it like The Dark Knight trilogy has done. You can't impress everyone but they've been in the game long enough to know what work sand what doesn't.

SwiftTomHanks Have you seen the Justice League series in the mid-2000's?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I am an MK fan and I won't be getting it.

From my perspective, Halo 4 comes out. Then Aliens Colonial Marines comes out. I'm not spending 60 bucks to look at wonder woman's tits when I could be 4 shotting bitches in space or trying desperately to survive on an Alien planet.
I'm getting Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3 this year.Injustice comes out next year, there's time.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I'm getting Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3 this year.Injustice comes out next year, there's time.
Not when Aliens Colonial Marines comes out next year. And possibly Dead Space 3.

If I can get those and a solid Halo game, I'm set.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
It's pretty much on the marketing to put a spin on it like The Dark Knight trilogy has done. You can't impress everyone but they've been in the game long enough to know what work sand what doesn't.

SwiftTomHanks Have you seen the Justice League series in the mid-2000's?
The animated TV series? Bits and pieces.

I love Batman and all the related characters as much as anyone else. But Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Latern(s) won't ever intrigue me like the Hulk, Mr. Fantastic, Hawkeye, Ironman, ect.

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
DC is the poor mans Marvel. I'm only going to buy it because of NRS and MK. Leads me to think that sales for the game won't come close to MK's sales.
It sounds terrible but I'll buy it just to insure that I did my part in showing NRS that, we the community, will fund them (if need be, by buying their crappy games) in order to get MK9 patched or an Ultimate MK9 version out or MK10 in the best shape it can be.

Who knows?
Maybe it might actually be okay...

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Not when Aliens Colonial Marines comes out next year. And possibly Dead Space 3.

Dead Space 3 is coming out next year? Is the rumor that it's going to be an FPS true?

But that's besides the point. Even if I get into Halo possibly competitvely again and get hooked on all the conspiracy Assassin's Creed has to feed me, I'll still make time to play Injustice.

Injustice will likely do somewhat well if only for the fact that DC recently rebooted all their characters and started the New 52, which has brought the characters back into the general consciousness. Combine that with the good will bought by NRS with the success of MK9 and I don't think this game is going to have much trouble finding an audience.

Plus Batman's in it.

SZSR

Noob
The animated TV series? Bits and pieces.

I love Batman and all the related characters as much as anyone else. But Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Latern(s) won't ever intrigue me like the Hulk, Mr. Fantastic, Hawkeye, Ironman, ect.
Take some time to view the whole thing (Justice League and Justice League Unlimited). It's four seasons (two for each series and each season is about 25 episodes long).

I agree that DC doesn't hold a candle in my heart besides Batman compared to the Marvel Universe (everyone in Marvel is memorable) but watching that whole series gave me some tolerance and some admiration for the other DC heroes and villains. I only saw the whole series when MKvsDC came out. It really gives the characters some depth that I didn't expect to see.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
BTW, the game probably isn't going to play like MK9 and I don't like neither DC or Marvel besides Spiderman which is now also ruined because apparently the trilogy movie wasn't even the real Spiderman and this new(or should I say old) Spiderman is the real one and I don't like him.

So comic books can shove one up theirs...to my experience anyways.

But I'll still get this.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Dead Space 3 is coming out next year? Is the rumor that it's going to be an FPS true?

But that's besides the point. Even if I get into Halo possibly competitvely again and get hooked on all the conspiracy Assassin's Creed has to feed me, I'll still make time to play Injustice.
No its still a 3rd person shooter, but now it has a cover system and co-op, and a universal ammo system, and humans are an enemy type now.
So its pretty much army of two in space.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

you're heavily over-estimating how good Halo4 will be without Bungie. Just saying.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
you're heavily over-estimating how good Halo4 will be without Bungie. Just saying.
Ummm i have more faith in 343 than bungie tbh...

What made the series great in the beginning was the campaign,and 343 is focusing on making the best campaign experience yet, and so far im on board. MP takes care of itself, they just have to minimize a lot that Reach did and they'll be fine.

Bringin the chief back doesn't hurt either. That was my biggest disappointment in Reach, i expected MC to make a cameo in that last mission, not that stupid shit the gave us.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

"Aliens Colonial Marines"? ... lol wtf is that

Dead Space 3 however... FUCK YES (what is this nonsense about an FPS?! EWWWWW) ... also need to see more of Halo, if it's too CoD like, I won't get it. New companies do strange things sometimes. lol