What's new

What if the next game isn't MK?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
seriously though... if it's a DC fighter as dark and gritty as the Arkham games and it's 2D... I would actually be excited for it, :)

Think about it... Harley Quinn, Robin, Penguin... if these three were in it I'd be hyped lol
Mmmm...Harley.

Fighting game + Arkham game atmosphere + 2D setting + MK tribe making it = $$$.
I'm liking this plan...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
seriously though... if it's a DC fighter as dark and gritty as the Arkham games and it's 2D... I would actually be excited for it, :)

Think about it... Harley Quinn, Robin, Penguin... if these three were in it I'd be hyped lol
Definitely would main Danny Devito.

Mara

self proclaimed best harley quinn
If they make a DC fighter I'll def pick it up. I really did like MKDC. It was a lot of fun, I just wish they had the time to finish it. They made a solid fighter with MK9 and I'm sure they could make a killer DC game this time around.

I'd love to see another Shaolin Monks with at least 4p netplay (possibly MMO?).
I would of bought mkvsdc if Harley Quinn was playable

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If they make a DC fighter I'll def pick it up. I really did like MKDC. It was a lot of fun, I just wish they had the time to finish it. They made a solid fighter with MK9 and I'm sure they could make a killer DC game this time around.

I'd love to see another Shaolin Monks with at least 4p netplay (possibly MMO?).
AS LONG AS IT'S 2D....

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

If this all connects, all aboard the hype train! :)

Reactions: ZAQ

Espio

Kokomo
I'd actually like to see a DC comics fighter provided it's good and has the same Vibe as Arkham city and 2D.

Robin is a must, he's my man:).

As for MK10, I'd like it in a couple years, but they really need to keep this roster, I'm tired of having to always settle for playing a character I only kind of like lol.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
so be it. im happy with that. let MK 9 breathe a little longer. so long as they keep with fresh with at least 1 more DLC batch and 1 more patch im happy.

Warplay

Noob
I wouldn't be too upset if it's not MK. As long as I can rest assured a new MK game is coming and I have a copy of MK9, I am willing to wait a while. MK9 is so deep that it won't be boring for a while. I just hope they give us some more DLC in the future. Some new environments, alternates, or a character would be nice.

Dsynkronized

Tierless
there going to ruin everything the have built if the next one isnt mk10, everything they have come back to prove there right on the edge with mk9 just screwed up a little they need to adjust make it off the jump a competetive game for the community because clearly thats what everybody wants so if they stop now they lose the momentum they have built with mk9

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
if next NRS game isnt mk10 it puts a longer life span on mk9 so id be cool with that.

however leave baraka and mileena out of mk10 and theres going to be some eyebrows getting waxed..waxed with pain!!!
not to mention they could have a small percentage of the dev team only work part time in the project and work on valid mk ideas after that.

although i'm pretty sure it's coming in 2013 with the official movie.

that's bad,they began developing it 5 months before we addressed the main problems with the engine

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Why is everyone so keen for MK 10 when this game is only a year old?

Some of you have the attention span of goldfish.
If you are an online player I could definitely see it getting old.

Offline never gets old though, so I could wait a while :D

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Next game being non MK, it's not a problem .....

This way, MK9 stands in competition scene spotlight for some more time, cause ...

MK will always be the main franchise NRS is capable to do decent profit, so, I suspect they will never give up MK, but, just giving a break

MK10 will come out , maybe later, 2 or 3 years ahead, but will, and so, this way, people would better just relax and let thing occurs ..... naturally, in the right time

We don't need MK10 in 2012, neither 2013 ..... let's MK9 having more competitive scene, when we get fed up and tired , boredom with MK9 competition, so, will be the right time to wish for a next game.

:D

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
An all DC Universe fighter running on a modified MK9 engine would be pretty amazing. The only potential problem I could see for me, is them making the same mistake with Shao Kahn and making Darkseid a boss-only character instead of making him playable and balanced as well.

Oh well, I'd still have Superman, Sinestro, Mr. Freeze, Captain Cold, and Solomon Grundy to fall back on if they make it in. So I wouldn't really complain too much.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
In light of the new DC fighter, I'd like to bump this thread so people can read posts from before we knew about Injustice. Interesting to see how peoples views have changed, no?