What's new

What if Predator was the guest character in Mortal Kombat X? Boon humors the rumor

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
I would probably co-main him if not main him. Been begging for this character since Injustice was announced. Hope they make it happen! Ed call 20th century fox and be like yo pay us 100grand to put him in our game to hype up your movie. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
As long as he wasn't DLC and included in the game like Kratos was in MK9, I'd be fine with it.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
No, as of right now I don't want NRS focusing on dlc. and you guys shouldn't want them to, let them focus on making the actual game good and the online playable then we can talk about the overpowered dlc they will be putting into this game. I want NRS to let the game sit for a few months after release before they throw out broken ass kenshi/zod/martian manhunter/batgirl dlc.

khrome

Master of The Universe
The Predator is a fictional extraterrestrial species featured in the Predator science-fiction franchise, characterized by its trophy hunting of other dangerous species for sport. Taken from wiki. Predator could easily fit MK by that description. Also he has a different anatomy which makes him more interesting.

You guys seen Predator in Call of Duty Ghosts?

I would really like NRS's own 'Predator' character.

Even this would be cool if there were different Predators for variations.

Decay

King of the Bill
Predator would be the only guest that I think would fit into mk really well. The staff stance would be so cool if it didn't add too many cheap normals (night wing) but just added some specials. I could also imagine one of his variations one where he doesn't wear his mask. Maybe that one he would have the razor disc to throw, I dunno. Imagine his brutal fatalities... jeez, so many possibilities

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Predator would be a perfect character. Human form, melee claws and interesting weaponry, skilled in combat, built-in zoning; what more can you want. If he was in the game I'd play him for sure.

But I bet the rights would cost $10,000,000 :D

I still think Jason Voorhees is a more likely candidate for the "Guest" slot.

Assuming of course there will even be a guest this time around. But seeing as MK9 had two and I:GAU the one, I'd be surprised if there wasn't.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
So now after getting owned by preds in some AvP match I'll be able to launch MK and relax while being owned by predator there as well :p

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I've was waiting for him in MK9, though i really don't want guests in MKX, if is inevitable and a guest is really comming, better be Predator, he would be the only guest to fit incredibly well in the MK universe, not that Ryu Hayabusa, Wesker and Jason are not good as well, but predator is by far the one that fits like a tip of a fuckin glove, and not just a waste of Character slot like Kratos was.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I've was waiting for him in MK9, though i really don't want guests in MKX, if is inevitable and a guest is really comming, better be Predator, he would be the only guest to fit incredibly well in the MK universe, not that Ryu Hayabusa, Wesker and Jason are not good as well, but predator is by far the one that fits like a tip of a fuckin glove, and not just a waste of Character slot like Kratos was.
@Alien Substance
School this fool.
Kratos brought sales, and the most unique character build in the entire game, from a gameplay perspective.
His parry game is ridiculously fun.
Predator seems rad though. I'd like a masked variation to be available, and maybe some otehrs without the mask, which I'll proceed to never use.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
@Alien Substance
School this fool.
Kratos brought sales, and the most unique character build in the entire game, from a gameplay perspective.
His parry game is ridiculously fun.
Predator seems rad though. I'd like a masked variation to be available, and maybe some otehrs without the mask, which I'll proceed to never use.
He brought sales yes, that was the only thing he did, a bunch of scrubs and casuals played him for a few weeks and that's it, specially when they noticed that he wasn't much of a scrub friendly on competitive level, but competitively no one other than Alien substance used him, no one cared to the point that he isn't ever mentioned on tier lists, in any tier lists, not even on eventhubs.

Kratos was slow as fuck, the gameplay mechanics were partially against his move set alone, broken, and being console exclusive really didn't help him one bit.

I have to admit, there were severals ps3 here in angola that kratos wasn't even touched, this is how waste of a character slot he was, he should have been dlc, so we would have to choose to buy him or not buy him.

The Predator is a fictional extraterrestrial species featured in the Predator science-fiction franchise, characterized by its trophy hunting of other dangerous species for sport. Taken from wiki. Predator could easily fit MK by that description. Also he has a different anatomy which makes him more interesting.
That's part of the reason why he would make sense in context of the story instead of just because. They like the challenge of hunting dangerous things, well I'm pretty sure men and women and monsters and gods who shoot fire, ice and lightning are a challenging hunt.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
That's part of the reason why he would make sense in context of the story instead of just because. They like the challenge of hunting dangerous things, well I'm pretty sure men and women and monsters and gods who shoot fire, ice and lightning are a challenging hunt.
Specially on a event where death is legal, lol