What's new

What game do you wish you could replay for the first time again?

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
I have 3 choices all for special reasons.

My first choice would have to be Infamous 2. The reason I pick Infamous 2 isn't because its some monumental game with amazing mechanics. Infamous 2 is the game I played when I broke my leg. When I broke my leg my judo team was out in Texas kicking ass and taking names, while I was recovering. Rigged up the ps3 put the game in and started. I was familiar with controls because of the first Infamous, but this was something else. It gave me the feeling of being a superhero, even though I couldn't walk. I'll never forget how much fun I spent playing that game.

The second choice is Castle Crashers. Fun little arcade game, means the world to me. My parents divorced when I was about 10 and it was ugly. My brothers to help me cope copped an Xbox 360 and bought the game. We stayed up for hours killing goblins, saving princesses and fighting each other. Great soundtrack fun gameplay just a good beat em up.

Third and final game is Skyrim. About 2 years ago when my brother was going to deploy into the Navy, he got Skyrim. He was a huge oblivion fan and has put over 1000 hours into it. So when skyrim came he lost his mind. I'd sit with him and watch him play the game for hours a night before he had to go for the Navy. The lore, monsters, dungeons, visuals, I loved that game in every sense. Welp, those are my picks.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
I have just finished the last us.

It has changed the way I think of games as plot devices for story telling.

I have been debating whether its my fave game. But its certainly high on my list.

Thank you naughty dog.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
The second I seen the title of this thread a few games came to mind, but I think the one I have the best memories playing for the first time is zelda a link to the past on the super nintendo, I looooooooove it..

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
I can't choose between Resident Evil Remake, The Last of Us and Telltales the Walking Dead. Although the Walking Dead has no replayability after you've beaten it so I may have to go with that one

Shalaska

Noob
Max Payne and Metal Gear Solid series are my favourites but I think I'd choose Knights of the old Republic for this.

San Andreas would be my runner up.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Killer Instinct on the SNES, I know I can play it on emulator on my Laptop. But I like to play it on the TV again.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Oh man there are quite a few.
If I had to pick one it would be Mass Effect 2. Meeting all the companions seeing all the great dialogue having my heart race during the suicide mission again, Not knowing that Mass Effect 3's ending would be a disappointment it would be nice.

My runner ups would be Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Valiant Hearts and To The Moon all for the same reason: THE FEELS. Each had an ending that hit me hard.

Last edited:

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Nier, for sure.

It's one of those games I love so much, but I can't bring myself to replay. Just breaks my heart. I'd love to be able to play the whole series again for the first time, if possible.

Ahh jeez, this is hard. Fuck.

If it had to be ONE, I think it'd be Metal Gear Solid 3.
Still stands as the best ending to a game I've ever seen, and still hits me right in the man-feels, but the first time I finished it I was like a little kid who just had his ice cream taken away.

Honorable mentions go to:

Silent Hill 2
Final Fantasy X
Nier
Max Payne 2
Mass Effect

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I'm going old school with Resident Evil 2. The first licker, the crocodile, the zombies bursting through the boarded windows... all iconic moments I'd love to relive haha