What's new

What game do you wish you could replay for the first time again?

Though not my favorite game of all time, Super Mario 64 blew me away when I first played it. Going from 2D games on SNES to Mario 64 was just insane.

Beyond that, there are so many. Ninja Gaiden (NES), Megaman X, Unreal Tournament, Super Mario World, FF6, Chrono Trigger, and many many more.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind
World of Warcraft(vanilla)
Monster Hunter PS2
Super Smash Brothers 64

ruff321

Noob
Shadow of the Colossus for the PS2. I remembered when I first played it my jaw dropped and everything about it was just mind blowing to me. I beat the game about 7 times now and it's one of my favorite games of all time.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Pokémon Red/Blue. Which I did. Man, I'll never forget that moment I found out Pokémon evolved, and my Charmander evolved into Charmeleon. That left me in such awe.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Pokémon Red/Blue. Which I did. Man, I'll never forget that moment I found out Pokémon evolved, and my Charmander evolved into Charmeleon. That left me in such awe.
I picked bulbasaur oddly enough, and the best was when I stayed home sick one day, and finally beat the elite 4 for the first time

Knights of the Old Republic. There's no other right answer. A plot twist for the ages. One I'd like to experience for the first time again and again and again.

TKB

Noob
I gotta go with Fallout 2. The plot reveal was just so much holy-shit.
It still feels kind of wrong that when 3 came out it was just like, "by the way, here's what the vaults are all about."

And of course it's a great game.
I have to agree that 2 was fantastic(and more of a traditional RPG), but 3 had this WOW factor that I wish I could experience all over again. Quite possibly the greatest series reboot ever made.

New Vegas was very good and a blast to play but still not as good as 3(or 2 for that matter).

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Mass effect series and Halo Series. i remember when we found out what the reapers were and you had to choose between Kaiden and Ashley. My Commander Shepard Penis told me ashley, my Bros before Hoes Shepard told me Kaiden.

also nothing has every beaten the grind to level 50's in Halo 3. i remember wanting to skip school like almost everyday to hop on halo 3 with my team to play and get ready for MLG Meadowlands.