What's new

Strategy What do you think your opponent thinks?

Death

Noob
A list/DF/SQ players - God my execution is godlike. Capcom community must be glad we arent playing their games

Goro- D3~PW. Low tier option select. Jason players apply to this. Kenshi players to lol

SZ: My neutral and corner game is so good. I make the character work...

Shinnok: Hell sparks is punishable bro. Blocked my B3?? Doesnt matter ill frame trap you with my 7f low

Liu Kang/Takeda: Blocked my d3? no worries ill frame trap you with my high/mid normals.

KJ: Whiffed my dive kick? No worries since im plus a million Ill D1 you

Cutthroat Kano: Buffed slice? Its plus a million now on block. Ill d4 you

Tremor: I have no mids. Unviable

Pre patch QC: he needs it

Yak

Noob
I usually think that he won't go for 5 overheads in a row after I punish them for it before... Jokes on me though, they go for it 10 times in a row smh

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Kano: Yo dawg, B13~eye burst is safe on block if I immediately backdash!

Kung Jin: Yo dawg, you blocked my string??!!? BETTER BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS! *NJPs 6 times in a row*

Sonya: Yo dawg, why you no stop my Ji1?!?! And why you no block me correctly after I do?

Reptile: Yo dawg, you know how to block my F41, a.k.a: best stagger in the game? I KNOW YOU CANT BLOCK B1D4!

Liu Kang: Yo dawg, bicycle kicks are so fucking safe, dont even try to punish it dawg.

HQT and Bone Shaper holding hands: YO DAWGS, D4~lasers and sparks and shit!

D

Deleted member 9158

Me playing any character online : ''OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHY DIDNT THAT COME OUT?'' or ''THATS NOT SAFE OFFLINE YOU ASS HAT''

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG