What's new

Strategy What do you think your opponent thinks?

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Erron black players: -2 on hit my ass! I'll run up and 21122 you again!

Kitana players: Jumping over my opponent 4 times in a row with random float NJPs mixed in is legit pressure.

Aftershock tremor players: Three back-to-back jump back air quakes is what I call footsies

Cassie players: This guy's getting hit by b1 from half screen distance, I must be a footsies god!

Kano players: I just backdashed on wakeup for the 10th time in a row. Damn I'm smart.

Goro players: I just hit this guy with a forward aimed stomp. That's how I know I'm in his head. I think I'll wakeup with punch walk.

Kotal players: b14 or b122 into air grab is a frame trap, that's why I'm checking you with d1. Trust me.

Last edited:

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Half of this stuff is because of the player though. Subzero GM for example. Yes the character is all about the corner but it is still the player managing to keep them there. If Subzero get to the corner it isn't game over. Or Quan players claiming to be be better at blocking Quan mixups. That's because they are better at blocking Quans mixups. Or Kung Jin players getting njps (that are unsafe). The njp thing is far more applicable to Quan Chi.

iLLmAtiCx

Hellfire
Erron black players: -2 on hit my ass! I'll run up and 21122 you again!

Kitana players: Jumping over my opponent 4 times in a row with random float NJPs mixed in is legit pressure.

Aftershock tremor players: Three back-to-back jump back air quakes is what I call footsies
Erron is slowly being nerfed to go back to stripping. Soon he'll just tackle and lay on top of you.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Shit Cassie Players: "I'm so good with mashing f33 into d3 bro lol"Can someone please actually tell me how to deal with Cassie's mashing f33 into d3?

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Shit Cassie Players: "I'm so good with mashing f33 into d3 bro lol"Can someone please actually tell me how to deal with Cassie's mashing f33 into d3?
I am very guilty of doing this a lot but oh well it wins me games :cool:
Just learn how to block it properly. I don't feel bad about using this because if my opponent cant figure out how to stop it, that's their problem.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I am very guilty of doing this a lot but oh well it wins me games :cool:
Just learn how to block it properly. I don't feel bad about using this because if my opponent cant figure out how to stop it, that's their problem.
I can block it, blocking it is the easy part, but for some reason (i forgot to add this only works in shit connection) the d3 just hits...

Edit: No matter what i do the d3 just hits....Blocking the f33 is the easiest thing in my whole life but for the life of me i cannot escape that d3.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I can block it, blocking it is the easy part, but for some reason (i forgot to add this only works in shit connection) the d3 just hits...

Edit: No matter what i do the d3 just hits....Blocking the f33 is the easiest thing in my whole life but for the life of me i cannot escape that d3.
Just wait until the GGPO it will be a whole lot easier to deal with. Doesn't mean I still cant body scrubs who don't know how to get around it tho :p