What's new

What do you hope to accomplish with MKX?

What is your goal for MKX?

• Total voters

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
I want to show off at a few tournaments. Start a scene here in Mississippi. We have killers down here too :cool:.

E

Eldriken

DD players get a bad wrap lol.
Yeah, I know. @Peckapowa seems to think I'm gonna be absolutely free at this game because I'm a Doomsday player. I know he's merely jesting, but at the same time, I'm sure it's what he thinks. =P

We shall see once the time comes. =)

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I wanna be the best Ermac player out there....on my host.....against players who never played.....while they are wearing blindfolds.

Kidigital

@KdashDigital/Raiko Digital
I wanna be the best Ermac player out there....on my host.....against players who never played.....while they are wearing blindfolds.
LMAO Kindred wtf its been too long. Obviously to beat challenge tower and take my girl jaquie briggs (Oh come on we know shes in there) to tournies.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
My goal with MKX is to bring together the clan community on TYM. With the game being centered around factions and character variety I believe a bi/weekly clan league/season would be perfect for this game. With most of the site being divided between clans and teams it would boost competition amongst the online community. Also, with enough advertisement we could really generate something special and good for the NRS FGC

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I'd like to actually travel for this game and compete. I got bored with IGAU and dropped the game. I had no time to actually travel to tournies for it due to work but thankfully my boss is interested in going to tournaments with me and allowing me time off work to go. Also, I really want to meet up with some of you in Ohio/Michigan areas to level up offline. It seems that Michigan has something going on and is not very far from me at all.

EMPEROR PRYCE

I'd like to actually travel for this game and compete. I got bored with IGAU and dropped the game. I had no time to actually travel to tournies for it due to work but thankfully my boss is interested in going to tournaments with me and allowing me time off work to go. Also, I really want to meet up with some of you in Ohio/Michigan areas to level up offline. It seems that Michigan has something going on and is not very far from me at all.
Where u at dude? I live in northern Indiana

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
being the best with my character. If I can't travel then I will be the best with my character offline like I did with Catwoman

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Damn I live in Elkhart Indiana, that's less than 2 hours away dude. I'm hoping to get some local stuff started w MKX. A lot of locals here play sf4, but are excited for MKX
I have a group of casuals that play IGAU that I kick it with but they don't want to try and better themselves. There's like one girl who actually sat down and listened to me and improved slightly. I can't find any competitive players here besides PL and we both don't like each other. I could travel your way some time and play offline if you'd like.

EMPEROR PRYCE

I have a group of casuals that play IGAU that I kick it with but they don't want to try and better themselves. There's like one girl who actually sat down and listened to me and improved slightly. I can't find any competitive players here besides PL and we both don't like each other. I could travel your way some time and play offline if you'd like.

Dude if your down for the drive we can sit down anytime you want. There's only like 3 of us who play IGAU tho lol

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Dude if your down for the drive we can sit down anytime you want. There's only like 3 of us who play IGAU tho lol
I'm not huge into IGAU but i'm slowly getting back into it but i'm down to sometime. Working on getting my vehicle up here currently so it'll be a bit still. If all else I can get a couple people to take me and we can come play.

EMPEROR PRYCE

I'm not huge into IGAU but i'm slowly getting back into it but i'm down to sometime. Working on getting my vehicle up here currently so it'll be a bit still. If all else I can get a couple people to take me and we can come play.
I'm wanting to have a release tournament for MKX at our local venue. Its kinda rough because it's a card game shop and a lot of the time there's kids there. I talked to the owner and he didn't like the idea, but he entertained it. Ill let u know whats up. Inbox me if you're interested in coming this way.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
to be a viable tournament player. ill start by losing the jitters i get, I HOPE!!! so hopefully i grow a set!!