What's new

What do you hope to accomplish with MKX?

What is your goal for MKX?

• Total voters

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master

Gamer68

Fujin!
None of those. I want to get better and better at fighting games. I've already improved a lot at MK9 by replaying it and spending hours in training mode, but it's bad online mode keeps me from being to play with other people.

Mortal Kombat X is going to be like Mortal Kombat 9, but 1000 times better (okay, maybe not THAT much, but a lot!). So that's going to be a great place to start practicing, learning, and actually playing the game with other people; not like in MK9 where I had to constantly play the CPU for the most part.

But, I guess I also just want to have fun, so I will vote for that.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
for the stick i have pre-ordered to get here on time :/

for realises though, id love for the irish scene if the level of hype n craic was mk9 level again, IGAU was a bit meh for interesting happenings.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
- To stick with the game and play it consistently.
- Push out content for twitch and youtube.
- Actually show up at tournaments.
- Become familiar with every character.
- Get a character nerfed.
- Win a major.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I just hope to have fun and attend tournaments across EU (maybe not only) to have even more fun. Thats what its all about, right?

Lo0py

Noob
Fun times, also one day would love to go to EVO but that's faaaar off.

Last edited:

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
To be the best and absolutely destroy everyone on my path to get there. No mercy shall be shown. The haters will be eliminated, one by one...by one. Until only those who stand behind me are left. Then our utopia will be built! A better world! A better netcode! A BETTER TYM!!!

LONG LIVE THE QUANFATHER!!!

#votedink2015

macro

Eezeepeezee
To be the best and absolutely destroy everyone on my path to get there. No mercy shall be shown. The haters will be eliminated, one by one...by one. Until only those who stand behind me are left. Then our utopia will be built! A better world! A better netcode! A BETTER TYM!!!

LONG LIVE THE QUANFATHER!!!

#votedink2015
It's going to be a rough time getting through the Quan Civil War though.
MANY WILL FALL, AND THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE THAT WILL STAND ABOVE ALL!
BUT ASK YOURSELF THIS, WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A QUAN THAT CAN WRITE
OR A QUAN THAT CAN FIGHT!
#History
#Votemacro2015

E

Eldriken

I aim to do a few things.

I want to show people that I can be good at a game without a character like Doomsday.

I also want to try and crack Top 16 at CEO this year.