What do you do for work?

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Pretty simple,
  • What do you do for work?
  • How long have you been doing it for?
  • What's your dream job?
For me:
  • I'm a tennis coach for kids and HS, as well as an adult fitness coach.
  • Been coaching for 5 1/2 years.
  • I want to be an English teacher for HS or College.
What about yourself?

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I'm currently an educator and keeper specializing in the handling of large constrictors and venomous species of snakes. I've been working with reptiles for six years, but have only been liscenced for venomous snakes for three. Nowadays I do more educating than handling, because I feel I'm making more of a difference by educating people. My dream job would be to have a nature show like Jeff Corwin or Steve Irwin, but until that day, I'm more than happy with what I do!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Computer Technician (Part Time)
3 years (started as an Intern my junior year of HS)
Realistic: IT Director/Systems Admin
Fantasy: Forensic Scientist

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
CNA (Certified nursing assistant) FT
Been doing this for a year now
I still have no clue what my dream job is, but I know it's not in the medical field.

TKB

Noob
I am an advertising manager and salesman at a car dealership.

I've been doing it for 5 years now.

My dream jobs would be quite different than my real job lol; video game designer/tester or a professional musician. (The latter is more realistic for me)

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
I'm a Front End Web Developer specializing in Raw JavaScript, HTML, CSS, JSTL (Using Java Spring), JSON, jQuery, PHP, and soe PYTHON using the Flask micro framework. I've been coding since 2005 and I absolutely love doing it. I currently work in Santa Monica, CA for a web based company and could not be happier working there!

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Bro...TEXAS RANGER
You need to be part of DPS (Department of Public Saftey) which is Texas's Highway patrol/DMV all wrapped into one in order to become a Ranger. It would take way to long to get there when I could just go Federal with the Marshal Service or DEA.... Hell I would even settle for an investigative spot at a high paying agency.

Point is I have already invested 2 years into patrol/SWAT to throw it away for the Rangers.