What's new

Wednesday Night Fights 2013 #3.1 Results

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Seriously, Aris is a very strong fg player. I'm not trying to put the other players on blast, but it's time for you guys to level up lol. This is like the 3rd time or so he has won.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/b/407118051

So yea I just watched the Aris (Deathstroke) vs Tyrant (Superman) Grand Final and there was not one single point where I thought Deathstroke was this "Kano Tier low level nerfed to hell piece of shit character now"... In fact Deathstoke can 100% hang with Superman who many people feel is the best Char...

And all I see is well , "Aris is a very good player and that why he can win with Deathstroke"... The bigger part of the equation is that Tyrant , who isnt just good, hes a great player using the Top Char in the game....

I want answers! lol

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master

So yea I just watched the Aris (Deathstroke) vs Tyrant (Superman) Grand Final and there was not one single point where I thought Deathstroke was this "Kano Tier low level nerfed to hell piece of shit character now"... In fact Deathstoke can 100% hang with Superman who many people feel is the best Char...

And all I see is well , "Aris is a very good player and that why he can win with Deathstroke"... The bigger part of the equation is that Tyrant , who isnt just good, hes a great player using the Top Char in the game....

I want answers! lol
So are you saying DS is the best in the game? OR are you saying Aris is that much better than him? daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

I want answers! lol
Aris doesn't get enough credit though dudes been puttin in the time with DS and has solid players/friends to play agains on a regular. I still think Supes is still the better overall character. As mentioned how many major Tournaments has DS won? None and guess what major tournaments are where the best players show up so that's when you find out which characters are reaching there current potential. Based on that it seems to me like Supes and aquaman seem pretty strong at the moment

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
So are you saying DS is the best in the game? OR are you saying Aris is that much better than him? daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Not at all, Im saying Deathstroke STILL has the tools to beat the very best characters in the game and thats for sure.... ... Im saying Deathstroke is still very very good... Also Aris and Tyrant are very good...

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
Not at all, Im saying Deathstroke STILL has the tools to beat the very best characters in the game and thats for sure.... ... Im saying Deathstroke is still very very good... Also Aris and Tyrant are very good...
EVERYONE IS GOOD! SPIRITS REJOICE!

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
lol.. I did kind of overuse the word good....

recap: deathstroke is good, superman is good, Aris is good and Tyant is good.

Ya good ?
This is good! You know what is not good? Nightwolf at Injustice. Everyone hit me up on PSN: npmorris, I don't get to play often, but when I get a chance it is nice to have people to train with (and hey, you get free wins, ha).

The tournament was done with the patch? But it was released just the day before. Kinda doesn't leave much time for the players to adapt no?
No offense but how much adapting do you need all the changes were listed with all of them being straight forward. They weren't drastic changes and when I played Bane for example I knew right off the bat that my venom would recharge faster. There were also videos that went through the patch changes.

Just watched the archive, and wow, Aris's deathstroke is simply godlike. Despite the nerfs, he still managed to win, and adapted. Just a solid player overall, good shit, and props to the tekken community for holding their own.

Also shoutouts to Krazie, I really want to see him win a WNF with catwoman. :D (shoutouts also to Tyrant, pboardplayer, and all other players that attended) :cool:

Danno

Noob
Deathstroke
Superman
Superman

Thats going to be typical top 3 for majors ... Maybe Black adam sneaks in there

The irony of a deathstroke getting first and a cat woman getting 5th post patch. Will m2dave take back his Kano2.0 thread now?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
The irony of a deathstroke getting first and a cat woman getting 5th post patch. Will m2dave take back his Kano2.0 thread now?
Hey do you remember zero? I thin his name on SRK was 00000000. He used to come to your casuals. He goes to WNF now for VF and he was asking how you were, you should come some week!

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I don't get the jokes on Kano? He still is a good player to choose from. I do remember his upball costing online players a stir, cause of lag and plus on block making this move non punishable. Other then that one nerf on upball, why else is he Kano-tier? Is that bad or good?

DS isn't as bad now as some people make him out to be but I admit its kinda fucked up that he got nerfed the hardest when it seems like (to me at least) he's wasn't one of the best characters even before the patch. I mean aren't the characters that are doing the best at the moment suppose to get nerfed the hardest?