What's new

Strategy Was it good for you? - Mileena general discussion

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
by chance, envolves her back,1,4 combo ? Sometimes, that default combo hits enemies low before they complete wake up ......... ????

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
[MENTION=588]Mr. Kitana[/MENTION]

after the tourny this is to be revealed at will a detailed account of "part1" and "part2" be made or are we to look with our eyes and not our hands??

[MENTION=3429]PimpUigi[/MENTION]

i like the f2 guess, gotta be a use for that move somewhere :coffee:

[MENTION=588]Mr. Kitana[/MENTION]

after the tourny this is to be revealed at will a detailed account of "part1" and "part2" be made or are we to look with our eyes and not our hands??

[MENTION=3429]PimpUigi[/MENTION]

i like the f2 guess, gotta be a use for that move somewhere :coffee:
Yeah part 1 has a few variations but the big one is part 2 if you will. lol

I showed pig of the hut, and he will be using it at NEC

These comings tournaments are going to be the bomb xD, so much broken shit about to be revealed and mr mil that new tech better not be xxxx related because some guy posted that somewhere months ago, I just hope its a real game changer xD.

We got big dogs like KING, PIG, DETROIT all have new ground breaking tech xD plus I hope reo changes characters he always make's up new shit. NRS and NEC can't wait xD

Ravox

Winter is Coming...

1man3letters

[MENTION=588]Mr. Mileena[/MENTION] [MENTION=275]Pig Of The Hut[/MENTION]

so that nec is over will all the parts of this new mileena tech be revealed/explained?

or do we have to wait till scr over?

ok well these threads are stupid. if you are not going to share the new info then whats the point of opening up a thread just to say you have something new, but im not going to share??

im going to merge this one with the mileena general discussion thread.. http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?4623-Was-it-good-for-you-Mileena-general-discussion
To create hype and then explain after the tournament. Me and pig will make a in depth tech video explaining it but not post it here , since it's obviously not wanted.

1man3letters

To create hype and then explain after the tournament. Me and pig will make a in depth tech video explaining it but not post it here on tym, since it's obviously not wanted.
what? i want it!!! :)

thanks for saying about making a vid explaning though,looking forward to it