What's new

(UPDATED: KING RESPONDS w/SHOTS FIRED) Clarity in ForeverKing/Gross KiT MK9 Drama

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Stay free Gross. As far as I'm concerned, you are far from top 50 player in MK let alone top 5. This was the quickest money match I ever had. That shit was more free than PL in Injustice

If I learned a lesson from this, it's from now on whenever I money match somebody we are both putting our money on the table right in front of us before the set even starts. Fuck all the bullshit.

E

Eldriken

Stay free Gross. As far as I'm concerned, you are far from top 50 player in MK let alone top 5. This was the quickest money match I ever had. That shit was more free than PL in Injustice

If I learned a lesson from this, it's from now on whenever I money match somebody we are both putting our money on the table right in front of us before the set even starts. Fuck all the bullshit.
The King has spoken.

M2Dave

Zoning Master

LOL

Are you going to call out Perfect Legend about the thing you texted me?