What's new

(UPDATED: KING RESPONDS w/SHOTS FIRED) Clarity in ForeverKing/Gross KiT MK9 Drama

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
did gross even enter inj? does he play this game?
he did, he lost, saying "I don't play this game" after spending the night before asking everyone to mm in mk and injustice I only saw him get mopped in the green lantern mirror though don't remember the guy he was playing his tag that is.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
did gross even enter inj? does he play this game?
he did, he lost, saying "I don't play this game" after spending the night before asking everyone to mm in mk and injustice I only saw him get mopped in the green lantern mirror though don't remember the guy he was playing his tag that is.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
@THTB

@FOREVER KING is the calmest top player I've ever met in any game . I could never be like him by birth of who I am but i respect that and it's tight

A king pop off is like a slight bicep flex to the right and a smile
Same here.

Him doing this as he plays P2W, too, is golden at times.

And I can assure you King definitely doesn't play still. The fact that he was still sharp surprises even me lol. I wonder if I'm the same way... >.>

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Let me shed some more light on this, The top 5 in MK discussion started because I was asking people who is the best with what respective character at injustice. THEIR personal list and no one can argue with them cause its theirs- then i got into MK9 discussion and thats when gross started popping off and talking shit to which me and @Emperor DMS responded "say it to their face"(16bit and pig) aaaaand he got bodied by logic. "CDJR is my son."-Gross KIT2014

Anyway, I was THERE when gross challenged him which ORIGINALLY was for an exorbitant amount he said $200 i shit you not. I interrupted calling bluff to which he PULLS OUT HIS WALLET AND SHOWS A few $100 bills. King was like- Nah I am not gonna bet for so much and gross didn't wanna go down to $20 initially and they were going back n forth so we go back to the set up and hes playing, whatever. Then I start talking shit to King like dude I think you should at least do $50 in a FT5 or FT10 blah blah blah and after a while he finally agrees- I grab gross from playing SFIVAE with Kevin and tell him after the set with his brother i am putting MK9 in and the MM is on. Before they start they negotiate down $20 and my dude prime was sittin next to me gonna record it. Then ofc you see him ragequit and keep saying "you play this game still I don't" We tried to convince him not to dick king out because its the principal >_< theeeeen next thing I know all of KIT is askin' me what happened between king and gross (even my SF player friends! LOL)

Ps, Yes I am a girl and yes I talk the ill shit for hype. One day I hope to be as good of a shit talker as 16bit cause his pop offs are legendary. XD And kung lao players are scumbags >_> <_< @THTB
@CD jr

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
All drama aside, I love how ForeverKing quickly adapted to the D2 mashing and wiff punish him with full combos everytime.

Sektor has bigger combos what happened Gross? lol

Also loving da CDjr OS... Btw cdjr didnt start it... This OS is old and I think PL uses it the most lol.

Last edited:

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
His pop offs are getting worse (or better?) He was playing bodying me with wonderwoman then he STOPS grabs my stick, holds back and says " When I have frame advantage you do this" with a big ass smile on his face. Yes I still feel some sort of way about this......
This is amazing lmao.

Respect to King i've always thought he was a superb player, one of the best to play the game unquestionably. Hopefully Gross holds up his end of the bargain like CDjr said.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
His pop offs are getting worse (or better?) He was playing bodying me with wonderwoman then he STOPS grabs my stick, holds back and says " When I have frame advantage you do this" with a big ass smile on his face. Yes I still feel some sort of way about this......
Lmfao

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Gotta learn to be humbled sometimes. Happens to all of us.

Getting real tired of this option select bull
He plays SF, he loves option selects.

Edit: If all you need to be "good" in this game is not finishing your combos and mashing d2 then we'd all be top 8 material.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
LOL

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The legendary excuse of "i don't play this game anymore" this shit is universal, even here we see this kind of things, we call them chickens, they start to backdash with their mouth once they start to get their asses blown up.

it reminds me of certain someone yesterday "My theeth is in pain, do you have any pain killers? that is why i'm not at my 100% i need to go" yeah right... go practice some more before asking for a challenge.