What's new

UMK3/MKT/UMK3:TE Match Videos and Links

nwo

Noob
It IS possible in the arcade version right? Just highly unlikely? I did the Cyrax air throw corner infinite for the first time in a real match, a few days ago on MAME kaillera, in a real 4 player match.

Mgo

Noob
It IS possible in the arcade version right? Just highly unlikely? I did the Cyrax air throw corner infinite for the first time in a real match, a few days ago on MAME kaillera, in a real 4 player match.
Playing with the player two static is possible, on real match is too difficult, much harder than mkt. For the first link of the 3 examples i leave i think you can do 6/7 cycles max (only offline) average with some luck, second link is the same but with jp and jks (these have hard timing), for the third link seems impossible on real match. My opinion, of course.

Playing with the player two static is possible, on real match is too difficult, much harder than mkt. For the first link of the 3 examples i leave i think you can do 6/7 cycles max (only offline) average with some luck, second link is the same but with jp and jks (these have hard timing), for the third link seems impossible on real match. My opinion, of course.
Good for you for the Cyrax combo, i got that once by chance i want to air throw to one side, and then for the otherside, but the position made two air throws to the same side, enabled me to continue easily and make more cycles.
Eric (aka Odolinsky) from Belgium, often does Infiniti in a corner by Sindel, often! I felt it on myself. So it is very possible in a real match. Just practice! Here is the proof =)

Mgo

Noob
Nothing new or special , but it's something that does not come every day so long with delay, is more, I missed the next 3 or 4 combos by miscalculate the delay.

also i remember saw a guy over yt that did crazy combos with more delay than me i think

MKK hanzo

Sup guys? LONG time no postin and less to play. Personal issues. Just had a few rusted matches against Reinaldo and Viktor in N64 MKT.

Enjoy what you can!

Mgo

Noob

I'm Player 2

Sorry for Emac parts, but there was lag at times and i wanted this video for Sindel stuff.

nwo

Noob
This was our second set, we had played for 20 minutes before this. HERO_COMBO had streaked me 4 right off the bat, I was adjusting to lag, I started using Lao in the 3rd fight. When the babies started flying, he switched to Kabal. This is basically part 2 of our fights tonight. All Kung Lao vs Kabal. The fights were more laggy than average, but still playable. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for posting this, he streaked me 3 at the end, I didn't have to include those fights but I did, it's an unedited video.

UMK3 - nwo vs HERO_COMBO (7/31/13) Laggy Casuals

This was our second set, we had played for 20 minutes before this. HERO_COMBO had streaked me 4 right off the bat, I was adjusting to lag, I started using Lao in the 3rd fight. When the babies started flying, he switched to Kabal. This is basically part 2 of our fights tonight. All Kung Lao vs Kabal. The fights were more laggy than average, but still playable. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for posting this, he streaked me 3 at the end, I didn't have to include those fights but I did, it's an unedited video.

@07:57 did he try to Kabal spin into the hat spin or did he just run into it. I couldn't really tell by sound.

MKK hanzo

Shit, I forgot to post these here:

40+ mins of MKT n64, UMk3 and some Killer Instinct Gold for kicks. Nothing ground breaking just fun matches (and already uploading an hour of UMk3 from today). Enjoy

MKT:

UMK3:

KIG:

Mgo

Noob
Cyrax Infinite is more broken that it seems, not only is not that hard to get the position to perform that infinitely but also seems it can gives you the chance of drag the second character opponent into the combo (because the 2on2 glitches) ,what logically would be a potenical 200%, with some luck of course. I'm Player 2

Mgo

Noob
Please try to record the 200% combo, man
Its not possible 200%, is blockable for what i tested now (holding block since the beginning of the combo on player2). But the combo itself + the glitch (when char 1 is already dead he doesnt go away and char2 doesnt come in action) may confuse to the opponent for block it, that's what probably happened in my fight with my opponent...maybe you have a brief time to release block and hold it again to no suffer the continuing of the combo after char 1 die and before char2 goes into action (if you arent holding block since long ago, of course).
I did a video for you: