What's new

UMK3 League Registration

Noob
Updated registrations as of 5/20/08.

REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED AS OF FRIDAY, 5/23/08. I WILL USE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO GENERATE THE DIVISIONS AND SCHEDULES, THEN EMAIL THEM TO ALL LEAGUE PARTICIPANTS. LEAGUE PLAY WILL BEGIN NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, MAY 27th.

25 Xbox 360 players and counting!

12 DS players and counting!

LuxtoN

Noob
Am i allowed to join?
I highly doubt it due to what happened in the last tourney.

Make it Region specific at least then if im not allowed.

Noob
Well, in an interesting development, I thought that the DS version could accept friend codes for UMK outside of each person's specific reason. Unfortunately, they do not, so please be aware:

UMK3 DS League will be NTSC only.

Noob
Updated registrations as of 5/23/08.

Remember, today is the last day I'll be accepting registrations. If you know of anyone else who wants in, tell them to register today, or they will miss the entire first season of this league. Divisions and schedules will be made this weekend.

Noob
Registration is now closed. I'll be preparing schedules and divisions between today and tomorrow. Please be ready to start league play on Tuesday.

Noob
The Divisions are done, ID list is complete, and schedules are half done. I'm going to post the ID list now as a courtesy to people to get prepared for league play to start tomorrow.

The ID list, and schedule will be posted on the new thread, as well as emailed to all players tonight. The divisions will be posted on the new thread as well.

click here for link to ID list

My XBL account has expired, I will be getting it back soon, but I was wondering if it was possible to play some of my matches using kaillera. I can understand why that would be a bad idea, but if you match me up with someone who has UMK3 setup with kaillera, would it be ok if I asked them if they wanted to play that way, instead of taking a loss, otherwise I will just accept the loss...

Noob
My XBL account has expired, I will be getting it back soon, but I was wondering if it was possible to play some of my matches using kaillera. I can understand why that would be a bad idea, but if you match me up with someone who has UMK3 setup with kaillera, would it be ok if I asked them if they wanted to play that way, instead of taking a loss, otherwise I will just accept the loss...
This needs to be fixed ASAP. I can't count on everyone to have kaillera. I'll contact your first opponent and see if it's feasible though. How long will it take you to re-activate your acct?

No longer than 2 weeks, Im a bit strapped for cash at the moment and cant afford to be spending money on anything leisure related. I hope thats not a problem, if so then I might have to leave the league, since I dont want to be giving away free wins, its unfair to everyone else.

If you had a target amount for how many games each player will play then when I do get XBL again, I will be able to catch up. Is it like soccer leagues where all the teams have to play each other 3 times a season(not sure what the actual number usually is), so if there were 5 teams then all the teams would have to play 15 games each?. 3 matches per team X 5 teams = 15 games for each team.

Tim Static

Adminerator
its only $20 for 3 months. Dude, I'll buy it for you. Do redeem codes work the same over there in Benny Hill-land? (;))

All it is, tim, is the original list that's on the first post of this page. Then their aim contacts and DS code. If you need anything from there pm me.

Noob
Skate, the issue has to be resolved one way or another. If tim is willing to lay out $20, that's great, but I think that you should only need a 1 month subscription, before you can buy yours again. If you guys want to do a 3 month for him, that's great and I'm in for $5, if it's 1 month, I'm in for $2...doesn't matter to me. Anyone else in for some $$ to offset Tim a little?

Skate, do you have paypal?

Tim Static

Adminerator
RROD, ARGHHHJHH[hr]tu39u=jg'\oytdrdxbnm,.'=865rt7y8u9iop[lmkddcccfvllmkmpojgojg]jmpkm;lm:m, ,m11rlkhr=-09890-[pl'.c;kd

Fuckin M$. :mad:

Wow, you guys are seriously amazing, Im finding it hard to believe that you would do something that cool, you barely know me. 1 month is more than enough, I would also pay you all back with interest. I really cant afford it, Im in a bad situation at the moment, its getting better, but I still need to watch every cent(or penny here in benny hill land ;) )
I dont have paypal, I presume it only takes a minute to setup though.
Im still skeptic as to whether or not your serious though, if your not then I will look a bit silly now ;) .

If your serious then you guys have blown my mind. *wipes tear from eye*
I need a minute to pull myself together :p

@Tim, you probably know already, but there are ways of fixing the RROD yourself, I came across a few guides while trying to fix my 360 DVD drive. Just search google and you should find at least a few different ways of trying to fix it. If nothing works, then I think all 360's warranties are still valid since they got extended from 1 year to 3.

For a company that makes so much important software you would think that they would have been able to make a console that lasts longer than a few months without problems. I suppose the service packs for windows say's it all.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim, please tell me you're kidding...
@Tim, you probably know already, but there are ways of fixing the RROD yourself, I came across a few guides while trying to fix my 360 DVD drive. Just search google and you should find at least a few different ways of trying to fix it. If nothing works, then I think all 360's warranties are still valid since they got extended from 1 year to 3.

For a company that makes so much important software you would think that they would have been able to make a console that lasts longer than a few months without problems. I suppose the service packs for windows say's it all.
Nope, not kidding. But it matters not.

My buddy owns a place called Video Game & Music Exchange ( www.VGMX.com ) and I am getting a "replacement" from him. ;) I already made arrangements for my coffin to be sent out, but I will probably sell the fixed one they send back.

I'll be online later :p Its just $150 I wish I didnt have to spend today. :(

Tim Static

Adminerator
Wow, you guys are seriously amazing, Im finding it hard to believe that you would do something that cool, you barely know me. 1 month is more than enough, I would also pay you all back with interest. I really cant afford it, Im in a bad situation at the moment, its getting better, but I still need to watch every cent(or penny here in benny hill land ;) )
I dont have paypal, I presume it only takes a minute to setup though.
Im still skeptic as to whether or not your serious though, if your not then I will look a bit silly now ;) .

If your serious then you guys have blown my mind. *wipes tear from eye*
I need a minute to pull myself together :p
Your cool, jules. ;)

I consider this place to be more like a brotherhood, lol. I'll take care of ya.

Cal Xbox or someone and ask them "If some guy in Ohio buys a 3 month XBL subscription card, will it work for me here in the UK?"

If so, I will PM you the code here.

Shit, if we get 5 people to contribute $10, or 10 people to contribute $5, you got a year!