What's new

UMK3 League Registration

I have a long list in my head of those who haven't signed up who need to, I'm bouts to start pullin a realT AND CALLIN U FOOLS OUT

Noob
Mane, Blk, Birken, and others need to sign up.

I also hope I'm in GameOver's group so I can sink his battleship hahahaha

Honestly, I'd have to play both of you to gauge if you belong in the same level of division. Then I have to see how many divisions there will be(minimum of 3 as of now).

Can we have some sort of different bracket for european people only? I don't like playing people from different continents in any online tournament/game...

kensi

Noob
i'm up to jump on a DS league. that's the only platform i have for umk besides kaillera. it's getting harder and harder to find good games on there.

Noob
i'm up to jump on a DS league. that's the only platform i have for umk besides kaillera. it's getting harder and harder to find good games on there.
Very cool... please make sure you send your registration to the email provided in the first post of the thread.

Noob
Updated registrations as of 5/16/08.

24 Xbox 360 players and counting!

10 DS players and counting, we officially have enough DS players for 2 full divisions.

Noob
Updated registrations as of 5/17/08.

25 Xbox 360 players and counting!

11 DS players and counting.

Noob
I'm in for the DS bitch!

LUIS

I think I forgot to include my friend code on the email.
Please email the friend code. Once I start making schedules and the ID list, I cannot spend time sifting through threads and posts looking for the info. I appreciate it.