What's new

umk3 Infini2

Tim Static

Adminerator
Shock said:
Ded_ and co. have completed the final UltimateMK/Darktemplarz "brand" UMK3 combo video, which covers all the remaining infinites in UMK3 Arcade, regardless of their usefulness. Special thanks to Chaos Control and Battousai.

Look for some hidden Easter eggs in the video, you may have to download it to see them.
Download link - http://ultimatemk.com/cvids.php?vid=157

Ded said the D+LK D+LP things should be possible on umk3 but I don't think they are. I'll make a video when I get home of what happens.

dreemernj - 1 April 2009, 8:36am...and explore a new Galaxy!

"We are proud to announce the new theme for the UltimateMK.com forum and our brand new video demonstrating what a real fighting game looks like!

Comic Book Heroes Forever! "

A new theme for a forum that is shut down......?

Tim Static

Adminerator
black album said:
dreemernj - 1 April 2009, 8:36am...and explore a new Galaxy!

"We are proud to announce the new theme for the UltimateMK.com forum and our brand new video demonstrating what a real fighting game looks like!

Comic Book Heroes Forever! "

A new theme for a forum that is shut down......?
:(

I don't see why they would go through the trouble to make a new theme or even bother saying the forums are coming back. Noone goes to their home page why do it?

Tim Static

Adminerator
black album said:
I don't see why they would go through the trouble to make a new theme or even bother saying the forums are coming back. Noone goes to their home page why do it?
Exactly what I mean by a sick sick joke.

But UMK.com is still my homepage. ;D

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Check the vid on youtube i belive ded posted some hints that helped me find them.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Your life must suck now, huh.
I wont tell you the easter eggs, RROD and you got one star.
Go read a book bro. Your spending to much time here.