What's new

UK Scene - Upcoming Injustice Tournaments

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Yes get on 360 its pro. I managed to make a small child cry the other day. Brilliant...
I appreciate the unconditional warning. I've had one before I was just stupid enough to buy the core model second hand years ago. Put 2 and 2 together lol.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I appreciate the unconditional warning. I've had one before I was just stupid enough to buy the core model second hand years ago. Put 2 and 2 together lol.
I just got the 4gb one with a 16gb card. Does the job fine.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i49 will be the most stacked for sure, plus it's at the iseries, which, in my opinion, is the best tournament in the UK right now.

volkmair

Noob
What's the event at Kyoto Lounge on the 25th of May as I can't find anything about it anywhere, also the Electronic Dojo Injustice event in West Brom is on the 25th as well.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
I'd like to go to WWC3 but I still have mixed feelings about which version to use for Injustice, seems if I get the PS3 version now I'll feel off playing the 360 version and vice versa. Hopefully I'll have some money to spare to get an Xbox for it.

Props for the heads up anyway dude. :)

Edit: btw is Injustice being played over 2 days there?
Get a fucking XBOX you waste of space

Sadly all the big ones are far away from me right now. I'll checkout the fight nights though in Manchester :). Hopefully level up a bit. I still get bodied by some charactes / players to consistantly.

Backfire

Noob
anyone from the UKwho wants to add me on xbox, my gamertag is : The Dan Footitt.

i hope to be attending a couple of these tournaments. especially i49 as im going for free :D