What's new

UK Scene - Upcoming Injustice Tournaments

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Hey guys and girls, now the first showing of Injustice and Coliseum games is done and dusted, Ihave some good news for you all, here are upcoming tournies for you all to mark on your calenders!

May 17th: 360Gaming - Balham, London (Injustice)

May 26th: Electronic Dojo- The Public, West Brom (Injustice)

May 25th: Fight club Main event - Manchester, Kyoto gamer lounge (Injustice)

June 2nd: 360Gaming - Tooting, South London (Injustice)

CANCELLED: June 22-23rd: When Worlds Collide III - RAF Mildenhall, Bury ST Edmunds (Injustice)

June 16th: Coliseum games II - Yates bar, London Harrow (Injustice & Mortal Kombat)

June 29th: Fight Club main event - Kyoto gaming lounge, Manchester (Injustice)

August 23-26th: insomnia49, Telford (Injustice) every winner from the Injustice promotional tour will be getting sent here with a friend, and will be able to enter Injustice, expect this to be a stacked one.

right now, the UK is back to Monthly events, i look forward to seeing the MK community rep Injustice hard, the SF/Marvel crowd have picked this game up here too, and are making some serious noise, so let's show everyone how us MK players do things!

as i find out about more events i'll post them here.

Edit: Update, 360Gaming tournaments added.

Edit: Update, Electronic Dojo added.

Edit: Coliseum games pushed forward to June 16th.

Attachments

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
when worlds collide will be amazing, the guys on the RAF base are super friendly, and the event is sponsored by Popeyes chicken lol

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
i'll tag people as i remember, if you guys know anyone interested feel free to tag away :D

st9rm

viennality.com
i wish we had such a community here in austria, it's growing though^^
btw, do you guys think igau will be at wgc 2014?

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
i wish we had such a community here in austria, it's growing though^^
btw, do you guys think igau will be at wgc 2014?
wouldn't surprise me if it made the cut, regardless i'm not returning though, my last experience there was underwhelming at best.

st9rm

viennality.com
wouldn't surprise me if it made the cut, regardless i'm not returning though, my last experience there was underwhelming at best.
it was my first ever tournament and i thought i had fundamentals, just by knowing combos haha, learned my lesson though
also, it wasn't organised to well i guess :S ?
nevertheless, i might be participating at an uk tournament if i have the time and money for the flight + accomondation, would be super awesome

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
it was my first ever tournament and i thought i had fundamentals, just by knowing combos haha, learned my lesson though
also, it wasn't organised to well i guess :S ?
nevertheless, i might be participating at an uk tournament if i have the time and money for the flight + accomondation, would be super awesome
if the next Red fight district has Injustice, that'll be the one i'll be travelling to overseas. :)

Element_

The First Element
It is such a shame I sold my game and didn't want to progress with it ,I didn't know we had a offline scene like this!damn ..still I could allways pick the game up again some other time I suppose.

Shawi

Noob
Anyone been to Kyoto before? It's not far from where I live and I never knew it existed! Is it any good? Maybe its worth a pop down.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I'd like to go to WWC3 but I still have mixed feelings about which version to use for Injustice, seems if I get the PS3 version now I'll feel off playing the 360 version and vice versa. Hopefully I'll have some money to spare to get an Xbox for it.

Props for the heads up anyway dude. :)

Edit: btw is Injustice being played over 2 days there?