What's new

U.K.'s GAME Store to host several Injustice: Gods Among Us events starting April 1st - Entrants LTD!

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
it wasn't configurable at insomnia the layout was :

grab ,med ,high ,interact
low , super ,LT , RT

just didnt like the layout much. hopefully there is a pad alternative we can use
Wow that is bad lol. I suppose there was no start button to get into config...

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
We were in London today and asked WB the main questions the community have asked us.

These are the answers I have for you.

1. The build of the game will be the version used at PAX east, which features a large selection of characters, and more so than we had on display at I48. And a handful more stages also. The game itself is also improved when it comes to mechanics, so expect a much more modern build all round.

2. You will have the chance to practice before the tournament begins, obviously this will differ depending on when the selected GAME stores open, some events start earlier/later than other events.

3. I will run everyone through the button configuration when you see me in person, it's not bad at all, and you can get used to it very quickly.

65% of entry slots have already been filled, so if you still haven't registered, get on it as soon as possible.

Also. Backfire you went to I48 and don't know who "the twins" are?

Forshame!

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
We were in London today and asked WB the main questions the community have asked us.

These are the answers I have for you.

1. The build of the game will be the version used at PAX east, which features a large selection of characters, and more so than we had on display at I48. And a handful more stages also. The game itself is also improved when it comes to mechanics, so expect a much more modern build all round.

2. You will have the chance to practice before the tournament begins, obviously this will differ depending on when the selected GAME stores open, some events start earlier/later than other events.

3. I will run everyone through the button configuration when you see me in person, it's not bad at all, and you can get used to it very quickly.

65% of entry slots have already been filled, so if you still haven't registered, get on it as soon as possible.

Also. Backfire you went to I48 and don't know who "the twins" are?

Forshame!
No sinestro then?

PND_Ketchup

Dang. Guess I'll stick to my secondary, Green Arrow.

Speaking of that. Who are we going to play there? Or is it a closely guarded secret :D
You mean what characters are available? All characters that appear in the PAX East build, that's not a secret and has been confirmed today.

Also, I don't know why you're all being so dead set that it's stick only, I have been told you can sync up your wireless PS3 pad. The cabinets have a ps3 inside them. I'll double check this to be certain though.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
You mean what characters are available? All characters that appear in the PAX East build, that's not a secret and has been confirmed today.

Also, I don't know why you're all being so dead set that it's stick only, I have been told you can sync up your wireless PS3 pad. The cabinets have a ps3 inside them.
Nahh, who will you play personally.

And I'm an xbox player. But I'm pretty sure a PS3 is better than a stick. Would I have to bring my own PS3 pad?

PND_Ketchup

Nahh, who will you play personally.

And I'm an xbox player. But I'm pretty sure a PS3 is better than a stick. Would I have to bring my own PS3 pad?
Lex Luthor at the moment :)

I'd bring your own pad if I were you. I'll confirm if syncing a wireless pad is completely viable at the event for everyone. I'll have to ask.

PND_Ketchup

Thanks for all the info. i dont own a ps3 pad whats the best solution. i didnt really like playing on the arcade machines at i48
Did either me or Mustard manage to catch you at I48? if I knew you were from TYM I'd have been way more into going into the nitty gritty with you.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Thanks for all the info. i dont own a ps3 pad whats the best solution. i didnt really like playing on the arcade machines at i48
Hopefully someone will bring one over. And besides, its in a game shop, they could lend us a few. Or if they are stingy, we could pool some money together and buy one

Backfire

Noob
Did either me or Mustard manage to catch you at I48? if I knew you were from TYM I'd have been way more into going into the nitty gritty with you.

Not sure, if you did I guess I didn't know who you were. I was only their Friday and played quite a bit of injustice was mainly playing as catwoman

Backfire

Noob
Definitely know who the twins are now. one of you commented on the injustice facebook post. i talked to one of you a couple of times or both of you at some point.