What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
The trait system was already hard enough for them to get right. And this variation system isnt in a much better shape (at the moment). If anything, they should continue to polish both the trait/variation in their respective games. It also keeps them unique and seperate from one another since they are their own games.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Reptile is what you'd be looking at if you went with different trait characters

And his variations are pretty interchangable

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
ScareCrow
Atrocitus
Hunter Zolomon or Black Flash
Nekkron
Bizarro
Cap Boomerang ?
King Shark
Killer Kroc
ClayFace

would be nice
also

Captain Cold
Deadshot
Brainiac

even some less known like

Protex
(or my favourite, but unlikely to ever be seen)
Onomatopoeia

PS: your topic is the best thing for any mk title

Somea2V

Thread Referee
also

Captain Cold
Deadshot
Brainiac

even some less known like

Protex
(or my favourite, but unlikely to ever be seen)
Onomatopoeia

PS: your topic is the best thing for any mk title
Oooooooh, Onomatopoeia! How could I forget. Surprisingly, I don't recall Protex. Who is he?

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Nope, I would rather that be an mk thing, however it doesn't always work out, sometimes it works out beautifully where every variation has its place and is unique, unfortunately most the time that isn't the case

Iced_Taz

Characters loyalist :)
Superman destroyed the whole balance? Supes? Really? So you never actually played Injustice for any significant length of time is what you're saying, and yet you offer your crybaby opinion like it actually means something to this topic?
Superman wasn't top tier in that game ? Batgirl wasn't top tier in that game ? Injustice was braindead as fu....and stupid. That was the first time that I....sold the game. Maybe for people in USA it was funny but not for me. Did you saw Evo Injustice final ? that was most boring duel that I have ever seen in my life. I played Injustice over 6 months and that was a waste of time. My opinion is quite equal as yours mister.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Superman wasn't top tier in that game ? Batgirl wasn't top tier in that game ? Injustice was braindead as fu....and stupid. That was the first time that I....sold the game. Maybe for people in USA it was funny but not for me. Did you saw Evo Injustice final ? that was most boring duel that I have ever seen in my life. I played Injustice over 6 months and that was a waste of time. My opinion is quite equal as yours mister.
Well no not really. Superman was in the top 10 conversation after the final patch, but wasn't top at the end. I will give you that the dlc characters fucked the game up, but history is repeating itself right now.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
I always see Superman in top 5 :) Ok no matter. In my opinion Injustice was very unfair game. Some matchups were amazing hard.
Toward the end if the game I don't think he was in any top 5 finishes outside GGA locals.

Like I said the dlc fucked the game. But nothing new.

Hidan

So, MKX was the second game you sold?

Last edited:

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
It would make a lot of sense to have variations in injustice. Most heroes have had powers at specific times in their arc that they don't always have. They could use the variation system do something like that. For example gl, paralax possessed gl, and "white lantern"

Krunchy

Noob
For sure.. I think variations are the best change to MK. It just adds an extra layer to the meta which I like.

Iced_Taz

So, MKX was the second game you sold?
Soon you will be forced to sell MKX and console :)

It's so hard to understand that I don't like Injustice ? In my country it was dead game right after release date.

Last edited:

Hidan

Soon you will be forced to sell MKX and console :)

It's so hard to understand that I don't like Injustice ? In my country it was dead game right after release date.
I don't know what you mean with the first one. Even if I did, I have neither MKX or console.

Cool country. I didn't like it either. I joined my scene after 2 months since the game's release and felt like I was forced to play it, because everyone else was already enjoying it. I came to like it eventually. And even then I was still playing MK9 sometimes.

So, it's not hard to understand that you don't like injustice. It's hard to understand how you like MKX over injustice

Iced_Taz

I don't know what you mean with the first one. Even if I did, I have neither MKX or console.

Cool country. I didn't like it either. I joined my scene after 2 months since the game's release and felt like I was forced to play it, because everyone else was already enjoying it. I came to like it eventually. And even then I was still playing MK9 sometimes.

So, it's not hard to understand that you don't like injustice. It's hard to understand how you like MKX over injustice
Why it's hard to understand ? I enjoy MKX. Injustice was braindead.

CaptainCM

Certified trash
Not looking forward to retards crying about variations when someone posts a variation-less tier list. So no.

Status
Not open for further replies.