What's new

Tremor Petition

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
He pounds the ground and spikes rip up through the ground?
Spikes aren't earthy... and plus, that's freddy's move.

He pounds the ground and like a huge stone pillar hits from under them and knocks them up for a juggle or he pounds the ground and a huge ripple runs across the ground or he pounds the ground and a fissure occurs under the opponent and they drop through it and appear falling from the sky like smoke's smoke bomb... IDK... just something cool looking!

and he needs an earth type parry move. They hit him and are petrified solid for a combo or for a knockdown like CSZs ... just make them look different and you could essentially use the same moves with different animations and polish.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Spikes aren't earthy... and plus, that's freddy's move.

He pounds the ground and like a huge stone pillar hits from under them and knocks them up for a juggle or he pounds the ground and a huge ripple runs across the ground or he pounds the ground and a fissure occurs under the opponent and they drop through it and appear falling from the sky like smoke's smoke bomb... IDK... just something cool looking!

and he needs an earth type parry move. They hit him and are petrified solid for a combo or for a knockdown like CSZs ... just make them look different and you could essentially use the same moves with different animations and polish.
I like the pillar idea... Rocks ripping up through the ground for a juggle sounds cool.

That's a good idea too... Maybe OP if he is a zoner. But instead of hitting them with a sword, his arm could turn to rock and just level them with a punch.

I'm getting wet over here, excuse me.

Beast3

Theres No Escape
No, he needs a medium or smaller hitbox.

DON'T FUCK HIM LIKE THEY FUCKED SHEEVA
Wasn't my intention, I was just thinking of variety. We'll save the hulking figure for a fat man then lol.

Tremor with a Mileena-esque hatbox ftw

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I like the pillar idea... Rocks ripping up through the ground for a juggle sounds cool.

That's a good idea too... Maybe OP if he is a zoner. But instead of hitting them with a sword, his arm could turn to rock and just level them with a punch.

yeah, something like that is exactly what I was thinking of for a parry move... just wanted some way to petrify the opponent instead of just in fatalities or w/e.

this character would be so sexy...

Beast3

Theres No Escape

Or for a parry, something completely original, like instead of him actually parrying, a rock shield bursts up from the ground. The opponent hits the rock shield and is staggered on hit (in pain) *think of if you were to punch a concrete wall as hard as you can and the effect it would have on you*

Enenra

Go to hell.
Or for a parry, something completely original, like instead of him actually parrying a rock shield bursts up from the ground. The opponent hits the rock shield and is staggered on hit (in pain) *think of if you were to punch a concrete wall as hard as you can and the effect it would have on you*
Good idea!

Espio

Kokomo
No, he needs a medium or smaller hitbox.

DON'T FUCK HIM LIKE THEY FUCKED SHEEVA
That's not why Sheeva got screwed over, Kenshi and Freddy did fine with bigger hitboxes, her normals are ridiculously slow and most her specials are too situational, also her damage output is one of the worst in the game, the pretty princess gets more damage output than a hulking Shokan beast lol. she gets good damage out of her low grab, but again, it's far too situational to make a difference.

Sheeva wasn't well compensated for her big hitbox like Kenshi and Freddy were, it wouldn't inherently hurt Tremor to have a big hitbox if he was well compensated for it.

Big hitbox doesn't necessarily mean they'll be bad or good.

I didn't come to rant, just saying a big hitbox isn't why Sheeva has so many problems lol sorry, carry on, go Tremor:),

Thanks! I try :p
I've got plenty of move ideas for Tremor that wouldn't be too hard for NRS to program in and would also make complete sense with the character.
I was thinking Tremor could have sort of a reverse ground pound. Instead of launching the opponent from different areas, he could launch himself into the air with a stone pillar, and land on the opponent with a heavy stomp.

Beast3

Theres No Escape
I was thinking Tremor could have sort of a reverse ground pound. Instead of launching the opponent from different areas, he could launch himself into the air with a stone pillar, and land on the opponent with a heavy stomp.
That sounds interesting...sort of like Jax Ground Pound combined with Sheeva's jump?

Beast3

Theres No Escape
Pretty much. The enhanced version could be a vertical launch, like a human projectile, with a tackle upon impact.
So enhanced is Jax GP + Sheeva jump + Noob enhanced shadow on impact? Im just trying to imagine this all together lol, trying to figure out how you see it

So enhanced is Jax GP + Sheeva jump + Noob enhanced shadow on impact? Im just trying to imagine this all together lol, trying to figure out how you see it
Yeah you've got it right, the normal is like the Sheeva stomp, coming from above. The enhanced would be a straight launch across the screen, with a tackle.

SmashK

Noob
Created an account here just to sign this petition. I'd love to see a fully re-imagine, fully fleshed out version of Tremor in MK10.

Heck, I'm just excited that NRS put him in the Vita version!