What's new

Tremor Petition

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
This is kind of amusing because I remember when other people were bringing up who they should have for DLC and a good portion of people were saying "ewww tremor not another ninja" I support it though as long as he would get a somewhat unique outfit, not just another palette swap and an actual unique move set.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
I agree and I think that he should be looked at for balance issues which he wasn't obviously before because he was only challenge tower. As he is he's probably best in game

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Agreed with Tremor, if he might would have a new moveset, and not being just a "clone" .... otherwise, no , thanks ..... :p

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
Ill pay up to 10 for the full tremor character dlc, u know, all new moves, fatalitys, normals, etc. so i'll sign

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I'd just like to add that if he becomes a character, I'd like him to have his own moves list and animations... ripping off Jax's moves and smoke's stance is bland and boring. IMO

Enenra

Go to hell.
I'd just like to add that if he becomes a character, I'd like him to have his own moves list and animations... ripping off Jax's moves and smoke's stance is bland and boring. IMO
I am positive he would have his own stuff. As an easter egg, I'm not surprised he shared moves.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I am positive he would have his own stuff. As an easter egg, I'm not surprised he shared moves.
I mean, look at that picture in your sig... a dude like that would need a more menacing stance than Smoke's. LOL

I like that stunning projectile though.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I mean, look at that picture in your sig... a dude like that would need a more menacing stance than Smoke's. LOL

I like that stunning projectile though.
I have faith in NRS. I mean, look at all the characters they have made to be badasses.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Pointless character that will serve no purpose other than to be another character Kabal beats up 7-3. Put in a worthy character like Moloch instead.
11u3 x infinity.

Reactions: REO

Enenra

Go to hell.
LOL @ 8 frames. You know what is 8 frames? This is:

The speed on Tremor's GP is reasonable (around 15-20 start up frames is my guess). It only needs more recovery frames.
They should consult you while they design him, make sure he works like he should.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
They should consult you while they design him, make sure he works like he should.
I would love to consult. I think NRS did a really good job designing zoning characters like Kabal, Kenshi, and Freddy. Sindel could use some work. Noob has been totally botched, though.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I would love to consult. I think NRS did a really good job designing zoning characters like Kabal, Kenshi, and Freddy. Sindel could use some work. Noob has been totally botched, though.
I'll forgive them for Noob if they get Tremor right....

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I'd rather have no more ninjas. Unless they make him look less ninja like - like how they made Ermac look like a mummy and Reptile like a lizard.

He needs that dairou drop though lol!