What's new

Toryuken MKX Testers, "We'll take it as a challenge and send Americans back crying", says NeoRussell

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The pressure is all on the testers. If someone blows them up, it only makes them look worse. I never saw an issue with them playing. And it's not like this tournament is a day after release, it's a full month.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
It'll be smart to include the date for Tortuken in the OP

also also also

Canada will lose...look at them tryna act all American by being tough kinda cute eh?

Shady

Noob
Towards the end of MK9 life, the Canadian scene was actually getting up there. It took us a while to get our legs under us, but we have made an effort to travel to tourneys and show what we can do.

Jer and Zaf went to more than anyone and they always came out competitive. Russell has been holding it down forever. K-Frog and myself started to creep up towards the end (more so Frog, but still). MatterOverMind too.

Also, let's not forget Dink, Death, xSmokex too, some big Canadian talent out there putting it up.

Also, with Injustice, I am happy to hope that a few guys will be joining the MKX scene (Honeybee and BioHazard for one) and help us keep it going at least as long if not longer than MK9 and Injustice. I always regretted leaving and not picking up Injustice, but seriously, we're ready for this so bring your U.S. swagger here and see what happens. We're going to be ready to smack that shit right back down.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Towards the end of MK9 life, the Canadian scene was actually getting up there. It took us a while to get our legs under us, but we have made an effort to travel to tourneys and show what we can do.

Jer and Zaf went to more than anyone and they always came out competitive. Russell has been holding it down forever. K-Frog and myself started to creep up towards the end (more so Frog, but still). MatterOverMind too.

Also, let's not forget Dink, Death, xSmokex too, some big Canadian talent out there putting it up.

Also, with Injustice, I am happy to hope that a few guys will be joining the MKX scene (Honeybee and BioHazard for one) and help us keep it going at least as long if not longer than MK9 and Injustice. I always regretted leaving and not picking up Injustice, but seriously, we're ready for this so bring your U.S. swagger here and see what happens. We're going to be ready to smack that shit right back down.
If you really are coming back...you must promise me Shady...Promise me you will be just as salty as always...PROMISE ME!!!

Maybe I should head up to Toryuken now. I've never been outside of the US before :)
I highly recommend it. Toronto really is an amazing place. They have a really cool downtown area, and the women are gorgeous!

I predict Jeremiah wins this with Goro...
I need Cassie to have old body splash. I doubt she will. It's not looking too good for me.

Also shoutouts to @HoneyBee He is really passionate and really wants people to go to Toryuken. I will bring up a van full of people. Oh and I predict HoneyBee loses to chip damage in Grand Finals :)

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I need Cassie to have old body splash. I doubt she will. It's not looking too good for me.

Also shoutouts to @HoneyBee He is really passionate and really wants people to go to Toryuken. I will bring up a van full of people. Oh and I predict HoneyBee loses to chip damage in Grand Finals :)
I forgot about Honeybee. I change my prediction. Honeybee finally hits the tournament winning punish and defeats you.

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
@MITDJT I'm gonna buy the game for PC, it should run on my PC, and assuming it does and I can play I will definitely make it out to this. If the games good (and im good at it :p) I may even look into traveling to other events.
Ayy :)
Just curious, if Smoke isn't in the game who do you plan on using? :eek:

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Ayy :)
Just curious, if Smoke isn't in the game who do you plan on using? :eek:
At the moment, based or pure aesthetics, i'm looking at Tremor. Might use Ermac, Reptile or maybe Shinnok as well i'm not entirely sure yet. I have to see how they all play but those 4 are my go-to chars.