What's new

This may be it...

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Did you have to make an infinitely egotistical thread in which you shamelessly glorify yourself for winning one tournament match over Pig of The Hut?
Lbsh pig would of done the same and twice as worse with even a pop off in person and you guys would of loved him for it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Lbsh pig would of done the same and twice as worse with even a pop off in person and you guys would of loved him for it.

"No good,comes from hero worship." -Lex Luthor

Pig probably wouldn't have written "LOL" in a thread a person made, in which said person intended to ask questions.
People just shouldn't be irrationally unkind-- but such a discussion is for another thread-- probably on another website or medium entirely.
I didn't know you were being sarcastic, man.. I "jumped the gun" with hostility. Can we establish a sarcasm font on TYM?
Maybe leave a Joker face next to sarcastic stuff? He's your main, too.

Reactions: Cat

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
"No good,comes from hero worship." -Lex Luthor

Pig probably wouldn't have written "LOL" in a thread a person made, in which said person intended to ask questions.
People just shouldn't be irrationally unkind-- but such a discussion is for another thread-- probably on another website or medium entirely.
I didn't know you were being sarcastic, man.. I "jumped the gun" with hostility. Can we establish a sarcasm font on TYM?
Maybe leave a Joker face next to sarcastic stuff? He's your main, too.
True. Lol. D

Anyways im out.

Good luck curbo.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
If you're quitting, good luck in your future endeavors. But aren't you like 20 years old?... I'm pretty sure you're a younger guy... you'll be back hahaha. Gaming is too fun.

I'm 31, and I'm "retired" from actually trying to be good and compete, but I still travel to tournaments. Playing is just too damn fun, and the experiences you have and friends you meet through the FGC are ultimately infinitely more fun, interesting and important than the games themselves.

You'll be back ;)

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
"I'm retiring from the tournament scene" threads only exist because "I need a hug because I lost" threads would be ridiculed into oblivion.