What's new

Things you were excited for that turned out to be a major disappointment

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
What are some things that got you hyper mega... hype... and yet, they ended up being less that satisfactory. Or even just terrible.

I remember this one game that I was excited for, with this guy who uses a weapon on a string or something to defeat the race of monsters that enslaved him and it was supposed ot be crazy as hell. Everything about it sucked. I was depressed, and I wish I could remember the name of the game, but I can't. probably for good reason.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Sonic Unleashed. I legit thought this game was going to finally correct the mistakes of the past 3d sonic games by blending in 2d sections with the levels. Boy was I wrong. The game got so fucking boring I only got one continent placed back and then gave up on the game. Sonic generations made up for it though.

Dynasty warriors. Man what a pile of crap. The thought of engaging literally hundreds of enemies at once was fun for two levels, until you see that they exist soley for you to kill them and nothing else. No challenge, and the games are all shallow. Still, seeing as the series has several spin offs and is still running, it must have a demographic.....

Buying a car....

Going to college...

damn I'm spent.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dynasty warriors. Man what a pile of crap. The thought of engaging literally hundreds of enemies at once was fun for two levels, until you see that they exist soley for you to kill them and nothing else. No challenge, and the games are all shallow. Still, seeing as the series has several spin offs and is still running, it must have a demographic.....
Play Warriors Orochi. It's much better and there's more options. Weapon customization, 2 ways of leveling, 4 different weapons for each character, Technical attacks for certain characters, and even more weapon upgrades. The 2nd one is good, haven't played the 3rd one yet.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
The Dark Knight Rises.

Robocop's reboot: didn't even have to watch it. The trailer was disappointing enough.